Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best itsmycapturememories Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best itsmycapturememories Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the love that dares to speak its name full poem, its a love story, its my love story songs, thought of the day with its meaning, its started with a friend request,

• 1 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Ananna Mondal

The next day onwards, we started researching over what project could be made. We chose the topic of mathematical modelling and educational games. After going through a certain videos, an idea struck our minds to create an interesting game which would make mathematics less boring, less frightening. So, we decided to make a board game. As we had already committed to ourselves, that we'll take our project to the nationals (taking the humiliation as a spark), there was no turning back. And those, ge #School #moments #SchoolMemories #itsmycapturememories #ThePerseverePart2 #Theperseverepart3

read more
CAPTURE #8: The PERSEVERE
Part-2 The next day onwards, we started researching over what project could be made. We chose the topic of mathematical modelling and educational games. After going through a certain videos, an idea struck our minds to create an interesting game which would make mathematics less boring, less frightening. So, we decided to make a board game. As we had already committed to ourselves, that we'll take our project to the nationals (taking the humiliation as a spark), there was no turning back. And those, ge

Ananna Mondal

Those were the school days. A line or say, a phrase that is being repeatedly enchanted by a person who have finished his schooling. Truly, just ask the person who've passed out from school leaving behind a bunch of moments converted into unforgettable memories. The tenure of 12 whole years or even more perhaps, were not only getting your heads dug up into the substances which we had to carry all round to the school and back to home, even if we had very little to deal with it. Teachers used to ca #School #SchoolMemories #itsmycapturememories #ThePerseverePart2

read more
CAPTURE #8: The PERSEVERE
Part-1 Those were the school days. A line or say, a phrase that is being repeatedly enchanted by a person who have finished his schooling. Truly, just ask the person who've passed out from school leaving behind a bunch of moments converted into unforgettable memories. The tenure of 12 whole years or even more perhaps, were not only getting your heads dug up into the substances which we had to carry all round to the school and back to home, even if we had very little to deal with it. Teachers used to ca

Ananna Mondal

Continuation... As advised by the cleaning lady, I rushed to my class teacher. It didn't take me even 30 seconds to ran past the crowd to reach to the chemistry lab. Thankfully, sir was already in the lab. Otherwise, he would be doing his other duties roaming around the whole school. I narrated the incident to him. He was inexpressible but was concerned about the theft. He took me to another sir (lets call him Srinjoy, it isn't his real name). He had a good connection with the principal ma'am o #SchoolDays #SchoolMemories #itsmycapturememories #outofthebluescandalpart2

read more
Capture #7: Out of the Blue Scandal
Part 2 Continuation...

As advised by the cleaning lady, I rushed to my class teacher. It didn't take me even 30 seconds to ran past the crowd to reach to the chemistry lab. Thankfully, sir was already in the lab. Otherwise, he would be doing his other duties roaming around the whole school. I narrated the incident to him. He was inexpressible but was concerned about the theft. He took me to another sir (lets call him Srinjoy, it isn't his real name). He had a good connection with the principal ma'am o

Ananna Mondal

The year was 2019. I was in class 11. It was the month of August. I do not exactly remember that actual date. Maybe I didn't instruct my brain back then to store this data at one corner of mind. Nevertheless, our periodic test 1 was ringing at our doors and had turned the knob by itself without even concerning about that we didn't accept its self invitation. The examination had already made itself comfortable at the corner since it was already going on process. Our brains were rather rusted since it was the first exam after the deadly board examinations. (Honestly, board exams aren't so deadly as it is presented around the world). Coming to the point, according to our roll numbers we were alloted our rooms. I remember, that day, I was alloted class 11A. Let me tell you the location of class 11A in our school. This class is at a very dense corner of our school. It is between our physics and computer lab at one corner. And we have CCTV cameras put, on every corridors. It doesn't have any back door. So, if you exit from this class and go towards physics lab, or if you enter from the computer lab, your face would completely be visible in the camera. And just beside computer lab, there are two adjacent boys' toilets. And one of the door of the boys toilet is entirely visible in the camera. Like, if the door is wide opened then you can see the window on the other side of the toilet. If any day I get the last time opportunity to go back to school then I'll surely click a picture of the postion of this room and upload it as the background. Much of the introduction of the classroom. As it was an examination day, so, there was no assembly for us. So, we went directly to our assigned classroom. I don't why I do not get any kind of examination vibes before and even during the examination. Its just like any kind of pre scheduled handwriting test for me. But of course, I was always nervous about the results. Its like, I didn't study that much upto the mark, but my exam went well. So, do I deserve good marks? It ws some kind of spiritual situation for me. I didn't like revision half a day before the examination. I went to my classroom, put my bag on my bench and roamed around the classroom shifting my position from one of friend's bench to another. To checkout, what varieties of books are they studying from. I used to discover new books on each examination day. I was always an NCERT person. My range was withing this only. Because I knew my retaining power. If I exceed this range, either I would burst out or anything could happen. After sometime, the invigilator arrived and we went outside the classroom to keep our bags. And that day, I kept my bag a little farther to one of the doors of the boys' toilet (whose door was visible in the cctv camera). And my bag was too visible in the camera. I don't know if it was careless of me or anything else. My bag was at the edge, like I didn't put it between in any of others' bags. So, I kept it there and went inside to write my examination. #SchoolMemories #Scandal #schooldiary #MeMoWriMo #itsmycapturememories #outofthebluescandalpart2 #wcinscribe

read more
Capture #7 : Out of the Blue Scandal
Part 1 The year was 2019. I was in class 11. It was the month of August. I do not exactly remember that actual date. Maybe I didn't instruct my brain back then to store this data at one corner of mind. Nevertheless, our periodic test 1 was ringing at our doors and had turned the knob by itself without even concerning about that we didn't accept its self invitation. The examination had already made itself comfortable at the corner since it was already going on process. Our brains were rather rusted since it was the first exam after the deadly board examinations. (Honestly, board exams aren't so deadly as it is presented around the world). Coming to the point, according to our roll numbers we were alloted our rooms. I remember, that day, I was alloted class 11A. 

Let me tell you the location of class 11A in our school. This class is at a very dense corner of our school. It is between our physics and computer lab at one corner. And we have CCTV cameras put, on every corridors. It doesn't have any back door. So, if you exit from this class and go towards physics lab, or if you enter from the computer lab, your face would completely be visible in the camera. And just beside computer lab, there are two adjacent boys' toilets. And one of the door of the boys toilet is entirely visible in the camera. Like, if the door is wide opened then you can see the window on the other side of the toilet. If any day I get the last time opportunity to go back to school then I'll surely click a picture of the postion of this room and upload it as the background. Much of the introduction of the classroom.

As it was an examination day, so, there was no assembly for us. So, we went directly to our assigned classroom. I don't why I do not get any kind of examination vibes before and even during the examination. Its just like any kind of pre scheduled handwriting test for me. But of course, I was always nervous about the results. Its like, I didn't study that much upto the mark, but my exam went well. So, do I deserve good marks? It ws some kind of spiritual situation for me. I didn't like revision half a day before the examination. I went to my classroom, put my bag on my bench and roamed around the classroom shifting my position from one of friend's bench to another. To checkout, what varieties of books are they studying from. I used to discover new books on each examination day. I was always an NCERT person. My range was withing this only. Because I knew my retaining power. If I exceed this range, either I would burst out or anything could happen.

After sometime, the invigilator arrived and we went outside the classroom to keep our bags. And that day, I kept my bag a little farther to one of the doors of the boys' toilet (whose door was visible in the cctv camera). And my bag was too visible in the camera. I don't know if it was careless of me or anything else. My bag was at the edge, like I didn't put it between in any of others' bags. So, I kept it there and went inside to write my examination.

Ananna Mondal

It was 31st July 2017. I really have no idea how I am able to remember these dates. Of course, there is a haze of events that took place which I am going to pen down. But these dates are real and just flashing in my mind when I begin writing. It is as if I had instructed my brain to keep these at one corner of my mind back then. And now is the time to use that box to unpack it and retrieve all those dates to let it get into another page of my diary. I may not remember all of them, but the one I #menstruation #taboo #imam #MeMoWriMo #wcfrail #itsmycapturememories

read more
CAPTURE #6 : Breaking Ties... It was 31st July 2017. I really have no idea how I am able to remember these dates. Of course, there is a haze of events that took place which I am going to pen down. But these dates are real and just flashing in my mind when I begin writing. It is as if I had instructed my brain to keep these at one corner of my mind back then. And now is the time to use that box to unpack it and retrieve all those dates to let it get into another page of my diary. I may not remember all of them, but the one I

Ananna Mondal

The day was 15th of August 2019. 2019 was the last year when all the schools were actully school. Getting back to the date, well everybody knows what the day is celebrated as. It isn't declared a holiday for schools (for some students it may be an added day to remain in their blankets for a longer period in the morning), especially in central govt schools, as we had always a programme organised by the students voluntarily (for the lower class' students) or involuntarily (for the upper class' stu #Inspiration #myday #achievement #Junior #Praising #MeMoWriMo #wcsympathy #itsmycapturememories

read more
CAPTURE #5 : THE OVERACHIEVEMENT The day was 15th of August 2019. 2019 was the last year when all the schools were actully school. Getting back to the date, well everybody knows what the day is celebrated as. It isn't declared a holiday for schools (for some students it may be an added day to remain in their blankets for a longer period in the morning), especially in central govt schools, as we had always a programme organised by the students voluntarily (for the lower class' students) or involuntarily (for the upper class' stu

Ananna Mondal

You might have had an experience of train journey. It is truly correct, that journey is much better than the destination. You might feel at the end of your journey when you finally reach the destination, that why the journey ended. It could have been a bit longer or you get the power to get back to the initial point of your expedition. Or it could be other way round for you. Of course, for me, it is the former. This is an incident that took place when I was travelling in a Rajdhani Express for #Funny #friends #mydiary #trainjourney #MeMoWriMo #itsmycapturememories

read more
CAPTURE #4: THE NAME GOT WRONG You might have had an experience of train journey. It is truly correct, that journey is much better than the destination. You might feel at the end of your journey when you finally reach the destination, that why the journey ended. It could have been a bit longer or you get the power to get back to the initial point of your expedition. Or it could be other way round for you. Of course, for me, it is the former. 

This is an incident that took place when I was travelling in a Rajdhani Express for

Ananna Mondal

Representing your school in solo performances have itself a verge of audacity and competiveness. The lessons of teamwork and unity really shows its true colors when we represent our school as a team. When you may forget about the victory and loss but takes in the full enjoyment of your team's cooperation. There is always an enhanced winning when back the first position in the competition. Getting defeated may have its consequences and we may feel miserable too down our head. Joining our hands t #Humour #Team #laugh #nationals #MeMoWriMo #itsmycapturememories #wcfallacy

read more
CAPTURE #3: MISJUDGEMENT 
Representing your school in solo performances have itself a verge of audacity and competiveness. The lessons of teamwork and unity really shows its true colors when we represent our school as a team. When you may forget about the victory and loss but takes in the full enjoyment of your team's cooperation. There is always an enhanced winning when back the first position in the competition. Getting defeated may have its consequences and we may feel miserable too down our head. Joining our hands t

Ananna Mondal

This feeling is of another level when you get praised by someone came to your class inspecting, infront of the whole class. And the embarassment is also of another degraded level, when you are punsihed infront of the entire classroom. But in my case, it is the former. I was in class 3. Class 3 A. I didn't like to go to school back then. I used to make plenty of excuses for not letting me go to school. Someday, I had stomach ache, headache, and all the problems or the excuses that can be made. T #Inspiration #confidence #unforgettable #appreciation #SchoolMemories #MeMoWriMo #wclachesism #itsmycapturememories

read more
CAPTURE #2: THAT PAT ON THE BACK This feeling is of another level when you get praised by someone came to your class inspecting, infront of the whole class. And the embarassment is also of another degraded level, when you are punsihed infront of the entire classroom. But in my case, it is the former.

I was in class 3. Class 3 A. I didn't like to go to school back then. I used to make plenty of excuses for not letting me go to school. Someday, I had stomach ache, headache, and all the problems or the excuses that can be made. T

Ananna Mondal

I was filled with anticipation and admiration at the same time when my name was called out among all the students of class 4. And more profoundly, the teacher didn't announce my name, it was students who preferred me. Who supported me to be their house captain. There used be four houses. Shivaji, Tagore, Ashoka and Raman. I was in Raman house. And as it was a fresh session. A leader was nominated say, elected from each house be it from class 5 or 4. The leaders of primary section and secondar #Leadership #Stories #Anticipation #Immaturity #schoodays #MeMoWriMo #wcburgeon #itsmycapturememories

read more
CAPTURE #1: LEADERSHIP ENTITLED 
I was filled with anticipation and admiration at the same time when my name was called out among all the students of class 4. And more profoundly, the teacher didn't announce my name, it was students who preferred me. Who supported me to be their house captain. 

There used be four houses. Shivaji, Tagore, Ashoka and Raman. I was in Raman house. And as it was a fresh session. A leader was nominated say, elected from each house be it from class 5 or 4. The leaders of primary section and secondar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification