Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sb_story Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sb_story Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about new sad love story in hindi, hindi sad love story video download 480, park hae in sad love story, cute love story in hindi 1900, hindi romantic love story in hindi,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Black Guy

The day I woke up looked totally different as though I woke up in some alternative reality. That day was my meeting with the girl whom I was supposed to love, me who hailed from a non-coed school that awkwardness which was quite unexplainable resided in me. Actually, I knew her more precisely—my past self, when I didn't even know how to pee properly, met her and I guess her fondness in me is still alive somewhere. "Perhaps we are meant for each other, Perhaps we are build for each other #story #yqbaba #yqdidi #aestheticthoughts #restzone #yqparentnaama #sb_story

read more
The date. 
Chapter 1 

(Caption  padho Captain Saab ) The day I woke up  looked totally different as though I woke up in some alternative reality. That day was my meeting with the girl whom I was supposed to love, me  who hailed from a non-coed school that awkwardness which was quite unexplainable resided in me. 
Actually, I knew her more precisely—my past self, when I  didn't even know how to pee properly,  met her and I guess her fondness in me is still alive somewhere. 
"Perhaps we are meant for each other, 
Perhaps we are build for each other

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification