Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pharmacology Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pharmacology Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about indian journal of physiology and pharmacology, pharmacology definition of drug 10, antagonism definition in pharmacology, current opinion in pharmacology, idiosyncrasy in pharmacology,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 Pharmacology of addiction According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), 😊😊😊 In other words, addiction is an uncontrollable or overwhelming need to use a drug, and this compulsion is long-lasting and can return unexpectedly after a period of improvement. 😊😊😊 The effect of addictive drugs on the brain’s reward pathways helps explain two important features of addiction: #YourQuoteAndMine #rapidfire #8wordaddiction #drugaddiction #pharmacology #mystudies

read more
Chronic brain disease characterized by compulsive drug use...
 B positive 👇👇👇
Pharmacology of addiction 
According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA),
😊😊😊
In other words, addiction is an uncontrollable or overwhelming need to use a drug, and this compulsion is long-lasting and can return unexpectedly after a period of improvement.
😊😊😊
The effect of addictive drugs on the brain’s reward pathways helps explain two important features of addiction:

thegirlwithearphones

Tranquilizer Sedative Hypnotic blah blah blah They taught us... Wrapped in the syllabus of pharmacology. We so called strong minded faint hearted budding doctors, Attempting just to complete some more of never ending portion... #yqbaba #yqquotes #thegirlwithearphones #weekendscribble

read more
Tranquilizer
 Tranquilizer

Sedative Hypnotic blah blah blah
They taught us...
Wrapped in the syllabus of pharmacology.
We so called strong minded
 faint hearted budding doctors,
Attempting just to complete some more of never ending portion...

Devyani Chugadia

In the world of

Apoptosis
I want to be your caspase.. 

Anaphylactic shock, 
I want to be your adrenaline..

Gonococci, 
I want to be your thayer martin media..

Laminate technique,
I want to be your alginate..  #exams 
#subjects 
#pharmacology 
#pathology 
#microbiology 
#dentalmaterials
#stress 
#denticos

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification