Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best letgoandleave Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best letgoandleave Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about just to let you know i love you quotes, quotes about being let down by someone you love, let me love you video song download hdvidz 0, let me love you official video 260, let me love you video download hdvidz 0,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Grishma Doshi

You start feeling some feelings but sometimes a time comes that you have to unfeel them. However, they will stick to you as you can't resist them. Initially, you try to hold them. But one fine day you understand they are worthy but might not be worthy anymore if not going to be reciprocated in the same way. So you want them to let go but they won't. You start to ignore them and try to push them away but they keep coming back to you and hold you tightly. But you feel the pain and know they'll lose their significance if they stay more. So day by day you stop feeling them. You both get some peace and they do understand that you are not abandoning them but protecting their honour. At one time they are there but they don't come back to you and vice-versa. Neither you feel them the same way nor they do. They leave you with your sanity and respect as they understand that they are better unfelt but respected. Feelings !!!!!
#musing #thinking #thinkingaboutfeelings
#feelings #letgoandleave #yqbaba #yqdidi #grishmaquotes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification