Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Drms Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Drms Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about swt drms, shashikant singh drm, drm protected file 10, drm solutions 10, drm railway,

• 3 Followers
  • 64 Stories

Seema kushvaha

जो धर्म के लिए मर मिटे वही वीर है!

©Seema kushvaha #veer #Drms #Dhrm #nojohindi #nojolove #nojo 
#Light

azhar

CHAPTER 9.... we were chatting normally on that day...but dun knw wht happened to her...she suddenly wished me gud nyt...and it was just 8:20 pm.. I asked her why...??? Wht happened..?? She said, ''plzzz dun talk to me regularly...'' He- kyun na karu..?? M to krunga..Ab saari tumhari thodi na chlegi..?? She- so u want ki m tumhari baat ka rply na karu..? He- no never...aur ye kya baat hui..? Ki m tumse baat na kru..?? #Quotes

read more
CHAPTER 9....
we were chatting normally on that day...but dun knw wht happened to her...she suddenly wished me gud nyt...and it was just 8:20 pm..
I asked her why...???
Wht happened..??
She said, ''plzzz dun talk to me regularly...''
He- kyun na karu..?? M to krunga..Ab saari tumhari thodi na chlegi..??
She- so u want ki m tumhari baat ka rply na karu..?
He- no never...aur ye kya baat hui..? Ki m tumse baat na kru..??

azhar

CHAPTER 3 REAL LOVE STORY The next morng i wish her gud mrng..with a mrng greeting.. And i dun knw why but she was very angry at that time... She simply said,''bye.'' Don't talk to me... Then i asked the reason for her angerness.. She replied sorry yaar.. #Quotes

read more
CHAPTER 3 REAL LOVE STORY
The next morng i wish her gud mrng..with a mrng greeting..
And i dun knw why but she
was very angry at that time...
She simply said,''bye.''
Don't talk to me...
Then i asked the reason for her angerness..
She replied sorry yaar..

azhar

A real online love story CHAPTER ONE day1 Actually i don't know from where to start..? May be both of us were silly..or only me.. I can't explain wht was that.. She was the frnd of my frnd priya whom i knew from my childhood.. i fought with her on comments.. and we had a very long fight between us..after that i felt sorry for her and i message her sorry.. and then... I texted her.. He- hiiii...gud mrng.. Hwz u..?? #Quotes

read more
A real online love story             

CHAPTER ONE
day1
Actually i don't know from where to start..?
May be both of us were silly..or only me.. I can't explain wht was that.. She was the frnd of my frnd priya whom i knew from my childhood.. i fought with her on comments.. and we had a very long fight between us..after that i felt sorry for her and i message her sorry.. and then...
I texted her..
He- hiiii...gud mrng.. Hwz u..??

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification