Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ok_kanmani Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ok_kanmani Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ok kanmani love quotes, o kadhal kanmani images with quotes, o kadhal kanmani stills with quotes, ok kanmani images with quotes 320, ok kadhal kanmani images with quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Crazy Guy Javee 🦋

I wonder how much 

Love  hides besides his silence  His love is more louder .! 💙

#ok_kanmani
#pathi_babu
#lifeline
#yqbaba

Crazy Guy Javee 🦋

Love is a treasure you will not know Love is that treasure that changes the life Love is that treasure that makes the heart yearn I don't ever want to lose this treasure Because this gives me a reason to live Baby you are in my life You have been there in all the strive You have borrowed my sorrow Inspired me to look into tomorrow Your love is undying for me Your love will never change I know Its just that sometimes I may show And sometimes I may not show I love you so much!  His love is more louder .! 💙

#ok_kanmani
#pathi_babu
#lifeline
#yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification