Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQMT1184 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQMT1184 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about samsung galaxy tab 3 neo t111 price 10, samsung tab 3 t111 price 10, samsung tab t111 price 10, tab neo t111 10,

• 7 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Mahima Jain

I am Joking 😉😂 Rough Translation: "Haha. I was just joking." #HappyBirthdayMeme to #ChrisEvans. 🤘Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #captainamerica #FilmyMeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1184. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Me :- Tiktok is the Best App..
Also Me :-  I am Joking 😉😂

Rough Translation: "Haha. I was just joking."

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #ChrisEvans.

🤘Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #CaptainAmerica #FilmyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1184.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Cerebral Derange

Rough Translation: "Haha. I was just joking." #HappyBirthdayMeme to #ChrisEvans. 🤘Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #captainamerica #FilmyMeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1184. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Aji ammi sab ke shaadiy'an 
Hojare mera Kab Thobi
Honga akhir

Then ammi- searching chappal

Me- Rough Translation: "Haha. I was just joking."

🤘Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #CaptainAmerica #FilmyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1184.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Cerebral Derange

Rough Translation: "Haha. I was just joking." #HappyBirthdayMeme to #ChrisEvans. 🤘Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #captainamerica #FilmyMeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1184. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Aji ammi sab ke shaadiy'an 
Hojare mera Kab Thobi
Honga akhir

Then ammi- searching chappal

Me- Rough Translation: "Haha. I was just joking."

A J

read more
Rahul  after  his  strategy  fails  in  election  Rough Translation: "Haha. I was just joking."

Ritz

read more
When boys say something to their girlfriends and it drives the girl mad in anger

Boys be like- Rough Translation: "Haha. I was just joking."

Funny Singh🐼

Boy rocked😎🤘, uncle shocked😳😝 #justforhumour #funnysingh #uncle #Ladka Rough Translation: "Haha. I was just joking." #HappyBirthdayMeme to #ChrisEvans. 🤘Collab on this YQMeme, make your multiple CaptainAmerica FilmyMeme CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1184. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Uncle : kal tum kisi ladki ke sath ghum rahe the, 
papa ko batau kya tumhare?
Ladka : us din, Mele me Aap bhi Dusri Aunty ke sath jhula 
jhul rahe the, ab mai ja raha hun Aunty ko batane.🕺
Uncle(jhepte huye😨) : 👇👇👇👇👇 Boy rocked😎🤘, uncle shocked😳😝

#justforhumour #funnysingh #uncle #ladka

🤘Collab on this YQMeme, make your multiple CaptainAmerica FilmyMeme CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1184.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Funny Singh🐼

Police se panga nahi dosto😂😂😂🤣🤣 #funnysingh #Police #boy #mai_to_bas_mazak_kar_raha_tha Rough Translation: "Haha. I was just joking." #HappyBirthdayMeme to #ChrisEvans. #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMT1184

read more
Police(chupke se) : 100rs de aur ja.😉
Boy : Aise hi chhod do na plz😐
Police(😤) : Tera total chalan ban raha hai ab ₹2000 ka.
Boy(100rs dete huye) : 👇👇👇👇👇 Police se panga nahi dosto😂😂😂🤣🤣

#funnysingh #police #boy #mai_to_bas_mazak_kar_raha_tha

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Rough Translation: "Haha. I was just joking." #HappyBirthdayMeme to #ChrisEvans. 🤘Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #captainamerica #coronameme entries to #YQMT1184. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #dreamingvet

read more
When its someone's birthday and you asks party and they agrees to give you that

Than you be like: Rough Translation: "Haha. I was just joking."

🤘Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #CaptainAmerica  #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1184.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes #dreamingvet

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification