Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best hammock Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best hammock Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about f life yoga hammock, crap bag and princess consuela banana hammock, hammock quotes, princess consuela banana hammock quote, hammock swing online india,

• 2 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Amit Jotwani

In the hammock
of my words
you reside,
though the future
of our union depends 
on the indefinite comma
you seem to have
found solace in.  #words #hammock #comma #union #yopowrimo18 #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

A happy tug of war, 
between gentle hammock of love ;
versus  volatile pendulum of lust, 
different winners every night, 
though love may win the war, 
as per the advertised spiel ;
skin seems to be the flavour of the month.  #tugofwar #love #lust #skin #hammock #pendulum #volatile #flavour #war #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

Our love fell through the cracks,                        groped in the darkness of betrayal,      lingered in the hammock of probability,          could have swung either way,                               until your belief redeemed us. 
     #love #crack #darkness #grope #linger #probability #hammock #belief #redeem #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

You got me driving on the hairpin bends,                                    of your undulating countryside,                     racing on the swell of your generous hips,                                        diving into the hammock of your back,                       climbing your ample mounds,                         a luscious landscape of robust flesh,             a gift waiting to be unwrapped.                       I dive down again to cut the pink ribbon.  #drive #countryside #swell #hips #hammock #ample #gift #unwrap #LusciousLandscape #RobustFlesh #PearlRibbon #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Diwa

"The Hammock" Do you recall that sweltering day When I was in the hammock, Busy tap-tap-tapping on my phone? You came up beside me And asked me to show you What I was occupied with. #yqbaba #diwa

read more
Do you recall that sweltering day
When I was in the hammock,
Busy tap-tap-tapping on my phone?

(CAPTION) "The Hammock"

Do you recall that sweltering day
When I was in the hammock,
Busy tap-tap-tapping on my phone?
You came up beside me
And asked me to show you
What I was occupied with.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification