Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best perfectsquare Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best perfectsquare Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love actually quotes to me you are perfect, im not perfect but i love you, perfect best love shayari, perfect quotes about love, my life is not perfect but it does have perfect moments in hindi,

• 4 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Poonam Ritu Sen

राह मेरी
मंजिल तुम #yqdidi #राह #मंजिल #perfectsquare #yqbaba

Poonam Ritu Sen

Smiley face
Pain inside #yqbaba #perfectsquare #smiley #face #pain

Satish Chandra

#perfectsquare (4x4) #yqbaba Indhumathi - one more for the challenge. 👍🏻🤗 #FreakySatty

read more
Executing your plans systematically
Can lead to success
Where everyone will celebrate
Your achievement and excellence. #perfectsquare (4x4)

#YQbaba

Indhumathi - one more for the challenge. 👍🏻🤗

#FreakySatty

Satish Chandra

#perfectsquare (6x6) #yqbaba YourQuote Baba Indhumathi - Hope this is one of the PERFECT SQAURE!🤗 #FreakySatty

read more
When he was there for you
And he was always for you
You must have given a chance
To make him understand the stance
Of how the two could live
In this materialistic world of love. #perfectsquare (6x6)

#YQbaba YourQuote Baba

Indhumathi - Hope this is one of the PERFECT SQAURE!🤗

#FreakySatty

Bharath Nandibhatla

#perfectsquare #yqbaba Went for the standard 4*4 square. Open Challenge by Indhumathi Nagarajan. Gotta admit this challenge was Warm.Witty.Wise 😉

read more
The greatest of minds
have always made history.
The broadest of minds
shall weave the future. #PerfectSquare #YQBaba Went for the standard 4*4 square.
Open Challenge by Indhumathi Nagarajan. Gotta admit this challenge was Warm.Witty.Wise 😉

Amit Jotwani

Her spark , his life,                                                conversion, grey to colour.                                   Catalyst,sort of,photosynthesis;                                             she was his chlorophyll.  #catalyst #photosynthesis #chlorophyll #perfectsquare #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

Is there someone else?                                      Silent, her gaze averted,                                     still screaming loud, blatant;                           sailing in deceptive waters.                          #avertedgaze#deceptivewaters#perfectsquare #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

When love gets porous                                     doubt silently seeps through                             An acrid odour pervades                                       
the end is near  #porouslove #acridodour #perfectsquare #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

Who reads my poems?                            Digital strangers till yesterday                         Impervious to my mediocrity                             Embracing my invisible warts 

#perfectsquare #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

#perfectsquare #Implode #yqbaba # YourQuote

read more
You know that feeling?                                      well shaken carbonated drink                          contents itching to explode                             no outlet, self implodes 

Happened often, prior YourQuote                    unplugged the vent connection                                                            released the pressure, saved                          a spirit beyond repair  #perfectsquare #implode #yqbaba # YourQuote
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification