Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best eveningblues Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best eveningblues Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling even more in love with you, i love you even though you hurt me quotes, good evening love quotes for him, evening t love poem for her, even though we fight i still love you quotes,

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Blue Butterfly

#yqbaba #yqdidi #peppeboy #MyThoughts #yqquotes #eveningblues #wanderingthoughts Lost I was wandering, Walking by the neighbouring woods, in the evening. My bare feet could feel the creeks, of dry leaves getting crushed beneath. And also the breaking sounds of the thin fallen twigs of the trees.

read more
///Dream in a dream///

Lost I was wandering....

Some evenings can do this to you....and you don't mind living a little bit more.

#Eveningblues , Prose.

(Full piece in caption)
 #yqbaba #yqdidi #peppeboy #mythoughts #yqquotes #Eveningblues #wanderingthoughts

Lost I was wandering, 
Walking by the neighbouring woods,
in the evening.
My bare feet could feel the creeks, of dry leaves getting crushed beneath. 
And also the breaking sounds of the thin fallen twigs of the trees.

CalmKazi

My all time favorite song forms a base for these lines. The expression of longing and putting the pain out there is what I wanted to convey out here. Translation – There is an incense of night present in evening conversation The color in our gathering #Hindi #yqbaba #हिंदी #कविता #yqdidi #strangers #Belonging #eveningblues #calmkaziwrites #QuoteSeries

read more
शाम की बातों में 
रात की खुमारी घुली है ।।

आज तो महफ़िल में रंग हैं, 
तुम्हारी बात जो चली है ।।

गिनती करूँ तुम्हे भुलाने के बहानों की
तो और यादगार तराने बन जाएँ ।।

चलो एक बार फिर से
हम अजनबी हो जाएँ ।। My all time favorite song forms a base for these lines. The expression of longing and putting the pain out there is what I wanted to convey out here.

Translation –

There is an incense of night
present in evening conversation

The color in our gathering

Amit Jotwani

On my evening commute home,                       my tired & restless thoughts roam,                                    on what an unaccomplished day achieved, on monetary (& otherwise) gains received;  alarmingly, the  figures do not match,                                  surely there must be a bloody catch,                                          though balance sheet doesn't show a loss,                my mental peace gone for a toss;                    amidst all this chaos & din,                              inner voice votes for 'phursat ke raat din'.  #eveningblues #phursat #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

On my evening commute,                                   
						ruminating on life's fickle nature,                      		
					the setting sun gives final threats;                   	
	before switching on the invisibility feature.          

The onset of sudden darkness,                     			
										wheels for my cynical ride;                             		
						before a moonbeam of tranquility,                  			
										restores the romantic inside.                             

This cycle repeats every evening,                      
					minor variations to a mundane rite;            
							except when intense black rules,                    		
					on those dreaded amavasya nights.   #eveningblues #amavasya #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification