Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best DailyDeath Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best DailyDeath Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about daily quote love, cancer daily love horoscope, importance of science in our daily life, simple and easy hairstyles for daily use, daily shayari in hindi,

• 1 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Amit Jotwani

Tied up in knots 
of regret, 
wasted breaths 
merging seamlessly 
with daily deaths,
I lie soaked
in the mundane grey
of unambitious urbania,
the brush of mediocrity
sucking out life
like an addict's syringe. 

Should I bribe karma
to lend me a blank canvas?

Desperate I am,
finding solace
in rhetorical questions.  #DailyDeath #WastedBreath #karma #urbania #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

The valleys
of our relationships
are visible
as fine fissures
on our faces.

Lying is futile.

Accept & deal with it.
Moving on is an option. 

Or watch the fissures
spiral into complete fractures.

Then live a daily death. 
 #relationship #fissures #fractures #accept #DailyDeath #YoPoWriMo18 #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

I have learnt to live 
without you, 
but the daily deaths 
bother me.  #without #DailyDeath #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

There was a time,                                          not so long ago,                                                                                        I naively thought;                                                 that you would be,                                           the book of my life.                                              You ended up being,                                       an incomplete chapter,                                with an abrupt ending.                                         Now I have torn those pages,                             but a little too clumsily;                                        the residue of your memories,                     stabs me with relish,                         continuing the ritual,                                          of my daily death.  #IncompleteChapter #AbruptEnding #DailyDeath #book #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification