Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best controllingmyself Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best controllingmyself Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about instragram behad siriyl stetus page love control 0, how to control your emotions in a relationship, how to control thoughts and emotions, how to control your anger and emotions, ____ is a monitoring and controlling process,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Madhav Jha

I really do not understand for one side i was being blamed by someone that how can someone thinks that i am intruding, and that unecessesarily i am involved and also that i am curious enough that causes annoyance instead i came late here and that someone were here for quite a long time yet i was blamed to be a part of this; instead someone isn't ready to accept her blame that intruding behaviour, curiousness to extent of annoyance and unnecessarily involvance; all are someone's itself behavior, i am just a mere reflection of her like a mirror who atleast says  and stays true, moreover from other side in someone's personal language someone feels guilty about the situation going on and repents and curses her with merely being you as a subject of remorsened, lonelyfied feelings of someone and weeps alone hiddenly. and the latter is still blaming me...
i am really really sorry if i stepped in between then and forgodsake he(the almighty knows and seeing that i had done no wrong and what is happening and where is truth and who is speaking without any chances to gain anything out of it.

#dothejustice
#iamreallysickatirednow
#controllingmyself
#iamreallyoutnowfromthispicture 
#🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐 #yourquotebaba #yourquotebaba #yourquotebaba #yourquotebaba #yourquotebaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification