Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best messylife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best messylife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about don t mess with me quotes, dont mess with me quotes, mess with me quotes, don t mess with me, my life is a mess quotes,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Nakara

Life and death are a deadlock roads...

©Nakara #life #death #lifebecome #messylife #thought #quote #quotelife

Priyanka Rathod

उन सवालों में उलझी हुई सी हु
जिसका जवाब की कोई गुंजाइस नही,
उस वक्त में उलझी हुई सी हु
जहा जवाब तो थे ओर सवाल की कोई गुंजाइस नही। #answertothequestion #uljhan #messylife #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #bestyqhindiquotes #writer

Sita Prasad

When you are in a mess
Either wipe out everything, and start as if nothing existed
Or start from scratch and set things right, one after the other, 
One day you will be proud of yourself, to reorganise your world. #repairyourself #yqbaba #newbeginnings #messylife

Umesh Kumar Singh

#Collab and ponder upon what does #lunchtime mean to you. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #engineerslife #messylife

read more
i am getting ready for breakfast 😋
#messylife #engineerslife. #Collab and ponder upon what does #lunchtime mean to you. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Harsh R

I don't understand how can they think i can handle someone with their fears and tears

Even if I not able to control my messy hairs😂 #harshrwriting
#writetoexplore 
#hairlove
#messylife

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification