Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rashimalani Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rashimalani Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to deal with road rash, veer ras kavita in hindi on bhagat singh, rashi bhavishya in marathi by birth date and time, veer ras kavita in hindi for class 2, veer ras kavita in hindi for class 1,

• 1 Followers
  • 30 Stories

Rashi Malani

Hello Resties!❤ Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it!😊 Highlight and share this beautiful post so no one misses it!😍 Do check out our pinned post😁 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rashimalani #rzbethereforyourself

read more
things are not your way
and they will be there for you 
at your success party!  Hello Resties!❤

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it!😊

Highlight and share this beautiful post so no one misses it!😍

Do check out our pinned post😁

Rashi Malani

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #smartphonein1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rashimalani #twentyseventhquote Thank you smartphones!❤✨

read more
Facetime with loved ones, during the pandemic! Participate in this #rapidfire and define #smartphonein1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#rashimalani #twentyseventhquote 
Thank you smartphones!❤✨

Rashi Malani

In today's #rapidfire define songs in 1 line. 😊 Best ones will be highlighted! ❤️ Don't forget to check out our pinned post! ✨ #rzsongsinoneline #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrestzone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone #twentysixthquote #rashimalani

read more
to live in the moment, kyunki kal ho naa ho In today's #rapidfire define songs in 1 line. 😊

Best ones will be highlighted! ❤️

Don't forget to check out our pinned post! ✨

#rzsongsinoneline #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrestzone #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone

Rashi Malani

After exam scenes,
at grandma's place 
for fairy tales! 

#rzvacation9words #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrestzone #yqrz  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone
#twentyfifthquote #rashimalani

Rashi Malani

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #complimentin1line. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #twentyfourthquote #rashimalani

read more
An appreciation for doing things in a better way than before!  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #complimentin1line. 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :)  #YourQuoteAndMine
#twentyfourthquote #rashimalani

Rashi Malani

#twentythirdquote #rashimalani Eat healthy, stay healthy! All time favorite fruits ♡ Summer time! Stay home, stay safe

read more
Dear Summer,

Thanks for coming!

It's time for some 

mangoes and lychees  #twentythirdquote #rashimalani 
Eat healthy, stay healthy!
All time favorite fruits ♡
Summer time! 
Stay home, stay safe

Rashi Malani

#YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #twentysecondquote #rashimalani

read more
2 minutes, I am on my way and then reaching 30 minutes late! #YourQuoteAndMine
#twentysecondquote #rashimalani

Rashi Malani

Dear Traffic, I hate to say this but I missed you. But I do miss the silence too. I don't mind you to be honest. It's just that my migraine is getting worse because people honk in residential areas. I don't understand WHY people honk so much. It's nice to see you but the noise, it makes me wanna bang my head in the wall. #deartraffic #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman #twentyonethquote #rashimalani

read more
Please move a little fast,
so that the footpath 
is used by pedestrians 
and not by bikers! Dear Traffic, 

I hate to say this but I missed you. But I do miss the silence too. I don't mind you to be honest. It's just that my migraine is getting worse because people honk in residential areas. 
I don't understand WHY people honk so much. 
It's nice to see you but the noise, it makes me wanna bang my head in the wall. 

#deartraffic #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #letters  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

Rashi Malani

#twentythquote #rashimalani Like, share and comment♡ Enjoy reading YourQuote Dost

read more
If stars lose their shine, 
so does moon loses it's glow...
Hence don't let criticism break you... 
wear it to reach the SUCCESS!  #twentythquote #rashimalani 
Like, share and comment♡
Enjoy reading 
YourQuote Dost

Rashi Malani

#nineteenthquote #rashimalani YourQuote Dost Rest Zone Like, share and comment...♡

read more

Time passes at  the wink of an eye, 
but  the memories made 
in those milliseconds...
are cherished even today♥

#nineteenthquote #rashimalani 
YourQuote Dost 
Rest Zone 
Like, share and comment...♡
loader
Home
Explore