Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best maahieng Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best maahieng Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes for maa in hindi, meri maa essay in hindi for class 2, dadi maa ke nuskhe in hindi for face, poem on maa in hindi, maa par shayari in hindi,

• 2 Followers
  • 31 Stories

Mahima Jain

Hey ♥ Back Again ✌🏻🙏 . . . . Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt. Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers challenge.✨ #yqquotestitchers #musingtime #QSitsnoteasytoforget life #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #maahieng #yqbaba

read more
changes in our own people. 
Sometimes you just accept
and move on... 
 Hey ♥ Back Again ✌🏻🙏
Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt.
Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers challenge.✨
 #yqquotestitchers #musingtime #QSitsnoteasytoforget #life #collab #YourQuoteAndMine #maahieng #yqbaba

Mahima Jain

What are the qualities in a person that repel you? Tell us about your experiences. #musingtime #yqbaba #yqdidi #aestheticthoughts #maahieng #Collab #cantbewithsomeone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
who pretends be someone else.. 
 What are the qualities in a person that repel you? Tell us about your experiences. #musingtime #yqbaba #yqdidi #aestheticthoughts #maahieng #collab #cantbewithsomeone #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Mahima Jain

COLLAB WITH Panda Heart AND SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS🖤 COMMENT 'DONE' AFTER COLLABORATION. FONT: Kalam Reg. #pandaheart #yqph #collabwithph #yqbaba #yqdidi #maahieng #phwhenthepeacebegin #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Panda Heart

read more
all negativity goes..
 COLLAB WITH Panda Heart AND SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS🖤

COMMENT 'DONE' AFTER COLLABORATION.

FONT: Kalam Reg.

#pandaheart #yqph #collabwithph #yqbaba #yqdidi #maahieng #phwhenthepeacebegin    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Panda Heart

Mahima Jain

On account of World Telecommunication Day, here's a collab prompt for all of you. What would you do if the #internetdidntexist? #WhatIf World Telecommunication and Information Society Day is an international day proclaimed in November 2006 by the International Telecommunication Union Plenipotentiary Conference in Antalya, Turkey, to be celebrated annually on 17 May. The purpose of this day is to help raise awareness of the possibilities that the use of the Internet and other information and com #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #WorldTelecommunicationDay #maahieng

read more
my fond for books will be much more 
then its now...
 On account of World Telecommunication Day, here's a collab prompt for all of you. What would you do if the #internetdidntexist? #whatif

World Telecommunication and Information Society Day is an international day proclaimed in November 2006 by the International Telecommunication Union Plenipotentiary Conference in Antalya, Turkey, to be celebrated annually on 17 May. The purpose of this day is to help raise awareness of the possibilities that the use of the Internet and other information and com

Mahima Jain

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #itsneverlate #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqdidi #maahieng #aestheticthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
say sorry,
It's never too late to
realise our mistakes,
It's never too late to
accept the apologize,
It's never too late to
reunite again...
 Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #itsneverlate
#yqbaba #yqquotes #yqdidi #maahieng #aestheticthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine

Mahima Jain

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATiamhidingfrom • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #musingtime #yqaestheticthoughts #maahieng

read more
my own identity,
I'm scared from
my own failures,
I'm healing from
my own scars,
I'm escaping from
my own sight...
 OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATiamhidingfrom 
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 
Collab with your soulful words.✨  

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Mahima Jain

Gracias Melophiles 🎶 • Here we are with hymn #EHcareforeachother waiting to meet your enchanting melodies. ❤️ SONG: Lean On ARTIST: Major Lazer ALBUM: Peace is the mission RELEASED: 2015 #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #euphonichymns #maahieng

read more
Stand with each other
Hold each other
Be with each other...
 Gracias Melophiles 🎶

• Here we are with hymn #EHcareforeachother waiting to meet your enchanting melodies. ❤️

SONG: Lean On
ARTIST: Major Lazer
ALBUM: Peace is the mission
RELEASED: 2015

Mahima Jain

Collab with this prompt by using the hashtag #cwproblemsare Font: Crimson Italic #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #yqbaba #Collab #maahieng #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Cartoons World

read more
the more we hold,
the more they pull us...
 Collab with this prompt by using the hashtag #cwproblemsare

Font: Crimson Italic

#cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #yqbaba #collab #maahieng #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Cartoons World

Mahima Jain

Collab with this prompt by using the hashtag #cwoptionsto Font: Crimson Italic #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #yqbaba #Collab #maahieng #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Cartoons World

read more
my heart just wants you.
You are the only one who knows
my weakness and strength.
my good and bad.
what I actually craving was.
how to make me happy in my bad days... Collab with this prompt by using the hashtag #cwoptionsto

Font: Crimson Italic

#cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #yqbaba #collab #maahieng #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Cartoons World

Mahima Jain

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #15wordstory. #yqbaba #yqdidi #aestheticthoughts #ShortStory #maahieng My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
One dark night
I met you roadside
We walk through the lane
of our life...
 Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #15wordstory. #yqbaba #yqdidi #aestheticthoughts #shortstory #maahieng

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification