Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sacredplace Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sacredplace Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love is sacred quotes, sacred love quotes, sacred love poems, prayer to the sacred heart of jesus padre pio, novena prayer to the sacred heart of jesus,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Sahil Verma

बागेश्वर धाम: Exploring the Enchanting Pilgrimage Site #bagheshwardham #PilgrimageSite #Enchanting #Culture #India #sacredplace #Nature #Mountains #Scenicbeauty #DivineExperience #Life

read more

Kulbhushan Arora

The wonderful and peaceful state ...an amalgamation of districts from northernwest U.P. and a portion of Himalayan range celebrates today its foundation day! I am blessed that I belong to this state that is more than a birth place for me... The Dev bhoomi ( land of God) the sacred place of Char Dham ( Gangotri,Yamnotri, Kedarnath & Badrinath),... having the cultural,ethical values with integrity of religions and ethnicities . I cherish it in my heart... The summer capital of the state ...gairse #Beauty #YourQuoteAndMine #uttrakhand #devbhoomi #sacredplace

read more
Watch this shot 
And
Listen the song on you tube in background
ये कौन चित्रकार है ये कौन चित्रकार
हरी भरी वसुंधरा पे लहलहाती खेतियां
ये किस कवि की कल्पना..... The wonderful and peaceful state ...an amalgamation of districts from northernwest U.P. and a portion of Himalayan range celebrates today its foundation day!
I am blessed that I belong to this state that is more than a birth place for me... The Dev bhoomi ( land of God) the sacred place of Char Dham ( Gangotri,Yamnotri, Kedarnath & Badrinath),... having the cultural,ethical  values with integrity of religions and ethnicities .
I cherish it in my heart...
The summer capital of the state ...gairse

Psychic Priya

The wonderful and peaceful state ...an amalgamation of districts from northernwest U.P. and a portion of Himalayan range celebrates today its foundation day! I am blessed that I belong to this state that is more than a birth place for me... The Dev bhoomi ( land of God) the sacred place of Char Dham ( Gangotri,Yamnotri, Kedarnath & Badrinath),... having the cultural,ethical values with integrity of religions and ethnicities . I cherish it in my heart... The summer capital of the state ...gairse #Beauty #uttrakhand #devbhoomi #sacredplace

read more
The wonderful and peaceful state ...an amalgamation of districts from northernwest U.P. and a portion of Himalayan range celebrates today its foundation day!
I am blessed that I belong to this state that is more than a birth place for me... The Dev bhoomi ( land of God) the sacred place of Char Dham ( Gangotri,Yamnotri, Kedarnath & Badrinath),... having the cultural,ethical  values with integrity of religions , ethnicities .
The summer capital of the state ...gairsen in Chamoli district and the winter capital... Dehradun keep their own importance and beauty.
The land of martyers ... feels me proud to be an resident of 'swarg se pyara ... uttarakhand humara.'
The most visiting tourists spot...
I don't belong to hill areas so my keen desire is to explore my own state first.
No doubt I have escaped from the difficulties faced by peeps live in hills but I also got deprived of the beauty of mountains take my heart .❣️❣️
Happy birthday my dear uttarakhand.♥️

The wonderful and peaceful state ...an amalgamation of districts from northernwest U.P. and a portion of Himalayan range celebrates today its foundation day!
I am blessed that I belong to this state that is more than a birth place for me... The Dev bhoomi ( land of God) the sacred place of Char Dham ( Gangotri,Yamnotri, Kedarnath & Badrinath),... having the cultural,ethical  values with integrity of religions and ethnicities .
The summer capital of the state ...gairse

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification