Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best missingjourney Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best missingjourney Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about missing you message for my love, missing my love quotes in hindi, i love and miss you so much poems, i miss you love shayari, i miss you so much my love,

• 8 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Hari Varma

THE MISERABLE NIGHT! - SHORT STORY I woke up still tired in a lodge as though someone shook me violently holding my neck. A really bad dream. For a few seconds I could not place where I am. But I could register soon enough that I am in Bhuj, Kutch on an official tour. With great difficulty I tried to focus my eyes. I still felt a little disoriented. It was dark inside and outside of the room. It is already night! I could barely see a picture Calendar and a Clock on the whitewashed wall. It is t #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #yostowrimo #varmaji #missingjourney #missedthebus #missedthetrain

read more
THE MISERABLE NIGHT! - SHORT STORY

I woke up still tired in a lodge as though someone shook me violently holding my neck. A really bad dream. For a few seconds I could not place where I am. But I could register soon enough that I am in Bhuj, Kutch on an official tour. With great difficulty I tried to focus my eyes. I still felt a little disoriented. It was dark inside and outside of the room. It is already night! I could barely see a picture Calendar and a Clock on the whitewashed wall. It is the month of May in 1986. And to my utter shock of this lifetime, the clock showed 10hrs 11min. It is already past 10! And my bus, which is supposed to be the last bus, was at 10! Now there is a genuine reason to panic.
(Read more in Caption)  THE MISERABLE NIGHT! - SHORT STORY

I woke up still tired in a lodge as though someone shook me violently holding my neck. A really bad dream. For a few seconds I could not place where I am. But I could register soon enough that I am in Bhuj, Kutch on an official tour. With great difficulty I tried to focus my eyes. I still felt a little disoriented. It was dark inside and outside of the room. It is already night! I could barely see a picture Calendar and a Clock on the whitewashed wall. It is t

Anuj Jain

Even from outside the station i could hear the announcement, and huffing and puffing as i ran inside i saw the train leaving and gathering speed. My Holi coloured face was perspiring , the colour had not come off even after a week. It was 11.00 am and the next local will be at 12.00, by the time i will reach Kanpur around 1.00 pm it would be too late as Ramesh alongwith the suitcase of money had already left by taxi at 10.30 am He would reach there by 12.30 and by the time i will reach Kanpur he #yostowrimo #missingjourney #missingtrain

read more
Even from outside the station i could hear the announcement, and huffing and puffing as i ran inside i saw the train leaving and gathering speed.
My Holi coloured face was perspiring , the colour had not come off even after a week.
It was 11.00 am and the next local will be at 12.00, by the time i will reach Kanpur around 1.00 pm it would be too late as Ramesh alongwith the suitcase of money had already left by taxi at 10.30 am
He would reach there by 12.30 and by the time i will reach Kanpur he would have escaped.
The money was to be split between us but Ramesh pulled a fast one on me. And i was now wondering what to do.
Suddenly a big smile came on my face, and i happily sat down on a bench relaxed, today is the 7th day from Holi and there will be a big Holi Mela in Kanpur going on.
Holi in Kanpur is unique as it is played for 7 days, and this mela has it's roots from independence struggle.
Ramesh was not to know that he would be stuck in massive jams and i would reach Kanpur well before him inspite of missing this train.
I was chuckling as i ordered the tea vendor to make a special chai for me. Even from outside the station i could hear the announcement, and huffing and puffing as i ran inside i saw the train leaving and gathering speed.
My Holi coloured face was perspiring , the colour had not come off even after a week.
It was 11.00 am and the next local will be at 12.00, by the time i will reach Kanpur around 1.00 pm it would be too late as Ramesh alongwith the suitcase of money had already left by taxi at 10.30 am
He would reach there by 12.30 and by the time i will reach Kanpur he

Snigdha Agrawal

Left the hotel well in time to reach Kasargod railway station, after a four day holiday at Taj Bekal Resort and Spa, Bekal.  We were making good progress and then suddenly hit a road block.  Traffic halted by CPM protestors, shouting slogans renting the air.  Traffic Cops were nowhere to be seen.  Nor did anyone have the courage to step out of their vehicles to intervene. The wait was interminable and sure enough we reached the station just as the train was chugging out of sight.  Of course we explained the situation to the Station Master.  He was aware of the strike and consequent effect on many passengers meant to travel by that train.  He then suggested we drive upto Udipi where the train would wait for a longer duration, than the scheduled stoppage.  Six of us boarded a white mini van and drove through the winding roads to reach Udipi.  As assured, the train was waiting.  Dashed into our compartment, claimed our seats, throwing our luggage beneath with sweat running down our faces.  Phew! The only time we missed a train in all our travels.   #missingjourney #shortstory #yostowrimo #yqbaba #yqquotes #dailychallenge #writingresolution

Akthari Begum

Missing journey
Story.
Once upon a time
I had late and train go
Fast and I missing the train,then
I think ok,sometimes happen like this,
Then wait the bus stop for wait for bus,same time  I see the scene when the full of flower,and I attract to see the scene and
Bus come and going then I enjoy to see the scene of flowers. #missingjourney#NaStoWriMo

Anand Nagada

I was very excited to start my long vacation. I was waiting at Madgaon station for my train to arrive for mumbai to catch the train for delhi.

The train to mumbai was running late by a  hour. I was trying to analyse the time gap between the two trains. 

Soon I boarded my train. I was excited to start dreaming my solo travel journey I have started. 

Unplanned thing always makes your journey exciting. I had my train to catch up at 9.35  for delhi from dadar  and my train to dadar was stucked at dadar out cross. 

It was just a 2min  difference, the train I had to catch for delhi passed by infront of me and  I was just hoping our train reach before the next train departs. Unfortunately, I missed my train by just 1min.
  My journey was on hold. I was now worried   if I can carry on my travel or I need to full stop. 
 I tried to search alternative trains for the Delhi.  Luckily I got the reservation in Rajdhani, which costed me 2x bucks than the previous train's ticket. 

This made me believe, literally
" TIME IS MONEY"
 #yostowrimo  #yqbaba  #366days366quotes #writingresolution  157/366
#missingjourney

Anand Nagda

I was very excited to start my long vacation. I was waiting at Madgaon station for my train to arrive for mumbai to catch the train for delhi.

The train to mumbai was running late by a  hour. I was trying to analyse the time gap between the two trains. 

Soon I boarded my train. I was excited to start dreaming my solo travel journey I have started. 

Unplanned thing always makes your journey exciting. I had my train to catch up at 9.35  for delhi from dadar  and my train to dadar was stucked at dadar out cross. 

It was just a 2min  difference, the train I had to catch for delhi passed by infront of me and  I was just hoping our train reach before the next train departs. Unfortunately, I missed my train by just 1min.
  My journey was on hold. I was now worried   if I can carry on my travel or I need to full stop. 
 I tried to search alternative trains for the Delhi.  Luckily I got the reservation in Rajdhani, which costed me 2x bucks than the previous train's ticket. 

This made me believe, literally
" TIME IS MONEY"
 #yostowrimo  #yqbaba  #366days366quotes #writingresolution  157/366
#missingjourney

Komal Sharma Gupta

So I missed the train again! "What kind of person keeps on missing their flight and train connections?" I shouted out loud, much to the consternation of people on the platform, a few of them smiled and nodded their heads, probably thinking of me as a crazy person. I threw my bags down and nearly had a meltdown. I came to some of my senses when I saw a policeman come my way, glaring at me, deciding to move away from the tracks and into the safety of the waiting room. I plopped down in the chair #story #ShortStory #yqbaba #Lessons #yostowrimo #missingjourney #tejaswiniaura

read more
Things We Learn to Unlearn.

"I nearly had a meltdown!"

Short story below in caption. So I missed the train again! "What kind of person keeps on missing their flight and train connections?" I shouted out loud, much to the consternation of people on the platform, a few of them smiled and nodded their heads, probably thinking of me as a crazy person. I threw my bags down and nearly had a meltdown. I came to some of my senses when I saw a policeman come my way, glaring at me, deciding to move away from the tracks and into the safety of the waiting room.

I plopped down in the chair

Kasim Crestfallen

"Why my picture is there
  in your home screen and yours
  on the lock screen?"

"Because you reside inside me" #missingjourney #poemtime #imthekind #bookofteenager #yqbaba #conversation #tinytales #yqquotes

Kasim Crestfallen

"There are lots of difference
  in between you and her!"

"It's not necessary that every
  beautiful poem would rhyme." #missingjourney #poemtime #imthekind #scribbledstories #yqbaba #conversation #tinytales #yqquotes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification