Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzblinddate_dare Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzblinddate_dare Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dare to love by shubham tiwari video download, dare to love by shubham tiwari mp3 song download, love dare games for whatsapp, dare game for love, dare challenges to do with friends,

• 4 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Shubhi Mahajan

Rough translation: When the space in Pranjal's mobile runs out, Pranjal be like : I'm very poor. Yah sach hai. 😂 Mera Binod (Odii baba shadi hogyia) esa hi hai. 😂❤️ Dare completed. 😌 It's #ashishchanchlani at #YQMeme. #funnymeme #restzone #rzblinddate #YQMT2262 #rzblinddate_dare #shubhumour

read more
Jab Pranjal ke mobile me space khatam ho jati hai, tab Pranjal :  Rough translation: When the space in Pranjal's mobile runs out, Pranjal be like : I'm very poor.

Yah sach hai. 😂
Mera Binod (Odii baba shadi hogyia) esa hi hai. 😂❤️ 

Dare completed. 😌

It's #AshishChanchlani at #YQMeme.

marmalade ツ

Okay, this is a limerick to roast myself 🙉 Aishika here's the second dare. Sorry for being this late... #restzone #rzblinddate #scar_remedy #rzblinddate_dare

read more
Oh God! Have you heard of this girl Praggy?
The one insane to the core in addition to be braggy.
Bad temper would be an understatement for her
because she is the one who knows nothing yet is called sir
& you won't believe she calls it sunshine when weather's claggy.  Okay, this is a limerick to roast myself 🙉

Aishika  here's the second dare.

Sorry for being this late...

#restzone #rzblinddate #scar_remedy #rzblinddate_dare

marmalade ツ

Zoo, the only place for all us insane animals to find warmth; oh what an irony! 😂 You aren't magic, your words aren't magic, for that is an understatement for all the shades you carry 😒 See, I used the emoji chosen by you 😒 Your poems aren't a stream, god, they are a cascade, I know no time when you are out of ideas ( and that indeed means you are never out of insanity 😒 ) and there's absolutely no single chance when my jaws do not drop down to sink underground, to earth's core.😒 #testimonial #restzone #blinddate #rzblinddate_dare

read more
           Zoo, the only place for all us insane animals to find warmth; oh what an irony! 😂

You aren't magic, your words aren't magic, for that is an understatement for all the shades you carry 😒

See, I used the emoji chosen by you 😒

Your poems aren't a stream, god, they are a cascade, I know no time when you are out of ideas ( and that indeed means you are never out of insanity 😒 ) and there's absolutely no single chance when my jaws do not drop down to sink underground, to earth's core.😒

The Dream Doodler

Dear Spine, Haha! I know you will be shocked seeing this address and also seeing a letter from this address 'cause we aren't much apart although you are now just in partly inactive mode. But lemme tell you it was quite long I wanted to tell you some things, which I can't frame in words, introvercy problem you know, na... You know, you are spine? Your straps never let me down my shoulders instead of so much pressure. And you carry so experiences that I am here, you are my spine for that too. I #yqbaba #schoolbag #restzone #rzblinddate #rzblinddate_dare #tdd_letters

read more
And 
at
the
end
of
the
day 
poets
draw
poems
out
of
extremely
prosaic
things Dear Spine,

Haha! I know you will be shocked seeing this address and also seeing a letter from this address 'cause we aren't much apart although you are now just in partly inactive mode. But lemme tell you it was quite long I wanted to tell you some things, which I can't frame in words, introvercy problem you know, na...

You know, you are spine? Your straps never let me down my shoulders instead of so much pressure. And you carry so experiences that I am here, you are my spine for that too. I

The Dream Doodler

#rzblinddate_dare #rzblinddate #restzone 

Dare by: Kumarpal  bhaiya

#summerhaiku #haiku #kissdaymarathon

Kasim Crestfallen

And here I completed my 2nd dare of writing my experience on #rzblinddate in poetic form. Nandini dare accomplished 🤘 #rzblinddate_dare #yqbaba #Fun poetry #restzone love life

read more
A seesaw,
where two of us
were sitting on the same side
and opposite seat
is meant for boxes
carrying surprises,
kept there by 'RZ' one by one. 

With each box placed,
we are rising up, knowing
as well as exploring abilities,
of each other. And here I completed my 2nd dare of writing my experience on #rzblinddate in poetic form. 

Nandini dare accomplished 🤘

#rzblinddate_dare #yqbaba #fun #poetry #restzone #love #life

Kasim Crestfallen

Confessions of an Insane Heart - 30 Well basically one of the two dares 😼 Nandini dare accomplished..🤧 #rzblinddate_dare #rzblinddate #KCconfessions #yqbaba #yqquotes love #Motivation

read more
I am dark, darker than black
If you are alone, depressed or frustrated
Come to me and scream your heart out.
I will hear your problems silently
without passing comments
and imprint it in my mind
Imprinting darkness of people around me,
made me darker.

I am bright, brighter than white
If you messed up your path
Come to me and whisper your heart out
I will share you my light, will tear my pious pages
To share some with you
which will direct you the correct path.
Tearing my own pages,
made my filled pages disappear
and the plain paper is left behind
making me brighter. Confessions of an Insane Heart - 30
Well basically one of the two dares 😼
Nandini dare accomplished..🤧

#rzblinddate_dare #rzblinddate #KCconfessions #yqbaba #yqquotes #love #motivation

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification