Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best randomrants Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best randomrants Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ayn rand quotes on love, took the ball and ran with it, random love quotes, chat with random people online, chat with someone random,

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Siddarth

She, 
"Nothing can match this feeling of 
togetherness when I see you"

He, 
"I feel the same when I see my favourite 
smokey hot sizzler with steaks" 

*blocked*
 #yqbaba #yqhumour #yqfunny #foodpun #punzone #bhukkad #randomrants

Suranya

**Long Caption Gyan of the Day alert** We often say "I miss them." Usually when people are out of touch, or out of our lives, or far away, we tend to miss people. But, do we actually miss the people for who they are? Or we miss what we felt with them? What we were made to feel by them? It's human nature to like being wanted . We tend to like the feeling and miss it and not the people who made us feel wanted. In this age of social media, we often tend to be connected to people we love all the ti #ajourneytodiscoverlife #randomrants #qajtdl #thoughtsandrants

read more
Do we actually miss people?
Or just how they made us feel? **Long Caption Gyan of the Day alert**

We often say "I miss them." Usually when people are out of touch, or out of our lives, or far away, we tend to miss people. But, do we actually miss the people for who they are? Or we miss what we felt with them? What we were made to feel by them? It's human nature to like being wanted . We tend to like the feeling and miss it and not the people who made us feel wanted. In this age of social media, we often tend to be connected to people we love all the ti

Suranya

This is a line I remember when christmas comes to mind. For all who have no idea it's how the novel "Little Women" starts. As children the day went in super excited mode with surprises, presents from Santa and also some good treat of a day out with parents. Going out for the day. And loads of chocolates. As we went in to our teens, it usually gets replaced by going out with friends and to the church all decked up. The tradition of a reunion on this day continues for me. But somewhere in between #yqbaba #randomrants

read more
"Christmas won't be christmas without presents" grumbled Jo.  This is a line I remember when christmas comes to mind. For all who have no idea it's how the novel "Little Women" starts. As children the day went in super excited mode with surprises, presents from Santa and also some good treat of a day out with parents. Going out for the day. And loads of chocolates. 
As we went in to our teens, it usually gets replaced by going out with friends and to the church all decked up. The tradition of a reunion on this day continues for me. But somewhere in between

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification