Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best futureastranger Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best futureastranger Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about islamic love quotes for future wife, i wish you all the best in your future, all the best in your future endeavours quotes, all the best in your future endeavors quotes, know your future by date of birth and time,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Random quotes Swati

Welcome to the day 27 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July. Time to collab and elaborate on the given #Metaphor. #futureisthatstranger #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #randomquotesfromswati #penningmythoughtsonpaper #futureastranger Future is something about which we should not worry. Coz it's not in our hands to know what is waiting for us in future. We can only do predictions about it which can go wrong anytime. So conclusion of the story was wh

read more
about whom no one knows. 
No one has ever met him.
Even then, everyone thinks 
about him, cares for him 
but when he is about to reach us, 
we are afraid to meet him;
because he has a 
mystery box (uncertainty) 
with him for everyone, 
in which many 
surprises are hidden,
which are enough for people to
surprise or to scare to death. Welcome to the day 27 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

Time to collab and elaborate on the given #metaphor. #futureisthatstranger #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#randomquotesfromswati 
#penningmythoughtsonpaper
#futureastranger
Future is something about which we should not worry. Coz it's not in our hands to know what is waiting for us in future. We can only do predictions about it which can go wrong anytime. So conclusion of the story was wh

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification