Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best biscuitstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best biscuitstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about who is the girl on parle g biscuit pack, who is the baby in parle g biscuits, parle g biscuits good for babies, the biscuit girls, quotes on biscuits,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

twisha ray

From buttery scone to rich digest,  
Each type brings joy and comfort best.
The classic tea-time favorite, the shortbread,  
With crumbly texture, rich and spread.  
Or perhaps a ginger snap so sweet,  
A spiced delight, a crispy treat.
Soft, flaky, the buttermilk kind,  
With layers light and tender, find  
The perfect pairing for a stew,  
Or just a snack when day is through.
Oatmeal biscuits, hearty and plain,  
With wholesome oats, they entertain.  
Or chocolate chip, a treat divine,  
Sweet morsels mixed in doughy lines.
And then there’s the wafer, thin and crisp,  
With layers stacked, a chocolate kiss.  
Each bite a moment of pure bliss,  
A simple pleasure, none will miss.
So many types, each with its charm,  
To lift the spirit, calm the storm.
The rich and sweet, a fig-filled treat,
Encased in dough, a pleasure to eat.
Or a linzer biscuit, with jam so bright,
A jeweled delight, a pure delight.
Consider the biscotti, twice-baked and tough,
With nuts and flavors, it’s never enough.  
A humble biscuit, in its grace,  
Brings warmth and joy to every place.
The rich and savory, cheddar's delight,
Golden and flaky, a savory bite.
Or the cornbread biscuit, hearty and grand,
With a crumbly texture, made by hand.

©twisha ray Biscuit 
#trnojo155
#biscuitstory 
#randompoetry

Hari Varma

AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF A COOKIE! When you say 'I love you'. I will say, 'I love you too'. That is cliché, you will say. Wait a bit to judge me. Hold on till you read till the end. You will realise, what we said were from our hearts. Most of the time I am presented to all as a showpiece to attract young and old alike. But believe me, my dears, no need! I am already in your hearts. If you observe closely, you will realise that I adjusted myself quite well to your needs as you grew. I changed my shape #story #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #Biscuit #yostowrimo #varmaji #biscuitstory

read more
AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF A COOKIE
~
When you started growing your teeth, just the two in the front, I was ready for you with those small button-like very brittle pieces in a colour you later called as 'biscuit-colour'. I was so small, that you could hold me in your fluffy little palms and slowly nibble me with your two little teeth, exactly the way squirrels did. I enjoyed your smiles and the subtle  sounds of my breaking inside your soft mouth. I could feel you enjoying my taste and the use of your teeth for the first time in your life. 

You grew up in no time! Your hands got bigger, you started seeing and recognising much more. You wanted more... 
~
(Read full in Caption)  AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF A COOKIE!

When you say 'I love you'. I will say, 'I love you too'. That is cliché, you will say. Wait a bit to judge me. Hold on till you read till the end. You will realise, what we said were from our hearts. 

Most of the time I am presented to all as a showpiece to attract young and old alike. But believe me, my dears, no need! I am already in your hearts. If you observe closely, you will realise that I adjusted myself quite well to your needs as you grew. I changed my shape

Snigdha Agrawal

If it's about biscuits, the first thing that
comes to mind, is the Thin Arrowroot Biscuit, with its curly edges, family favourite for generations.  Dunk it in hot tea, till it turns soggy enough to slurp with your tea.  Take a bite while walking on the street, broken pieces powdering your otherwise clean white shirt. Or crumbs sticking on your goatee beard. Break into half to feed a stray, following you and the scent of your biscuit. Pass on a packet to that hungry man on the street.  Thin Arrowroot the versatile biscuit.
 #biscuitstory #biscuits #yostowrimo #yqbaba #yqquotes #dailychallenge #writingchallenge #mirakee

Ar. Smitha

Journey alone is very boring. An evening in airport, I was going through my security check while something strange happened. The arab security persons started shouting at a lady. She looked like a South Indian and had a one year kid in her arms. All the eyes turned to her and she seemed to be very embarrassed. My curious mind trying to figure out the reason for the chaos. Finally came to know that she had hidden few gold biscuits in her child's diaper and she was carrying it illegally but it was detected by the security. People have a notion in India that all who are coming from gulf get suitcases filled with gold biscuits and many ask me also to get while coming to India. They don't know I never kept cookies also while travelling, then gold biscuits, it's really beyond my imagination.  #yostowrimo #yqchallenge #biscuitstory #storytime #yqbaba #journey #smithasunkara

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification