Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best almostgotrobbed Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best almostgotrobbed Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the economic and political system in which the government owns almost all the major factors of production is called, education is the ability to listen to almost anything, there is almost always a real truth, i almost gave a fuck gif 10, unrewarded genius is almost a proverb meaning,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Rasmeet Bhatia

My mobile so I could use the flashlight.I tiptoed to the kitchen just like a cat.I saw the light was on and the door was half open so I peeped into the kitchen and saw a woman dressed in torn clothes,weak and looking for food.I folded my fist in the fear of being attacked and asked "Who are you.What are you doing here?" She got scared and started crying"Mam please dont call the cops.My son is hungry.He is six months old.I am a single mother.My husband died of COVID eight months back while I was #ShortStory #YourQuoteAndMine #yostowrimo #almostgotrobbed

read more
(READ IN CAPTION) My mobile so I could use the flashlight.I tiptoed to the kitchen just like a cat.I saw the light was on and the door was half open so I peeped into the kitchen and saw a woman dressed in torn clothes,weak and looking for food.I folded my fist in the fear of being attacked and asked "Who are you.What are you doing here?" 
She got scared and started crying"Mam please dont call the cops.My son is hungry.He is six months old.I am a single mother.My husband died of COVID eight months back while I was

Anuj Jain

Here's your second prompt for #yostowrimo Day 8. Take this #ShortStory forward by creating the curiosity in the reader. Feel free to write longer stories in the caption. #almostgotrobbed #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
my wife but she was not there.
I was amazed what she was up to in the kitchen at this hour.
I went to the kitchen to see a very unusual scene.
My wife was standing on the platform a broom in her hands and ashen faced.
I knew and without saying a word caught the cockroach she was pointing at and threw it out of the window.
No more mid night cheating with our ice cream I said laughing. Here's your second prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 8. 

Take this #shortstory forward by creating the curiosity in the reader. Feel free to write longer stories in the caption. #almostgotrobbed #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Snigdharani Panda

Here's your second prompt for #yostowrimo Day 8. Take this #ShortStory forward by creating the curiosity in the reader. Feel free to write longer stories in the caption. #almostgotrobbed #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
my eye lenses. Those are in the table. After wearing the lenses I went to the kitchen with a long stick. But the kitchen was empty and I found the lights on. Some of my utensils and vegetables weren't in their place. And some rice were spreading away by them on the floor. At first, I thought that it was the work of rats. Then I went to sleep at the night. But later at the morning I came to know that, last night thieves were came to our village and theft money and jewelleries from many houses. Luckily I had lost some food items. And got to know that those are the work of the thieves. They ran away from our village. What a night.?!! Here's your second prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 8. 

Take this #shortstory forward by creating the curiosity in the reader. Feel free to write longer stories in the caption. #almostgotrobbed #YourQuoteAndMine

Ish Kumar King

the matchbox, lit a candle and went into kitchen to see what happened.The light in the kitchen was fluctuating, suddenly it came into my mind that I have changed the bulb day before yesterday. I was thinking that how could it happen, being sleepy, returning to my bed again to see my wife. A powerful cold breeze struck me from behind, I was angry on my wife that she might kept the A.C on in the drawing room.I went to check on it, but the A.C was off. The cold breeze struck me again with an overpowering wooshing noise.I was shivering from top to toe,brain was freezing as it it was going to be numb. Being out of mind I was unable to guess that where the hell is the cold breeze coming from. Suddenly a black shadow appeared in front of me as it came to suck the blood out of me. Having high blood pressure disorder, my whole body was shivering and beating like a machine. I fainted with a loud thud on the ground with my head. Woke up morning in wife's lap caressing the wound on my head to releive me. From that day I never woke up to investigate about those noises or whatever happened a night I started to take night pills to not remember those thoughts at night. #ShortStory #YourQuoteAndMine #yostowrimo #almostgotrobbed

read more
Plese read caption 
the matchbox, lit a candle and went into kitchen to see what happened.The light in the kitchen was fluctuating, suddenly it came into my mind that I have changed the bulb day before yesterday. I was thinking that how could it happen, being sleepy, returning to my bed again to see my wife.
 A powerful cold breeze struck me from behind, I was angry on my wife that she might kept the A.C on in the drawing room.I went to check on it, but the A.C was off.
The cold breeze struck me again with an overpowering wooshing noise.I was shivering from top to toe,brain was freezing as it it was going to be numb. Being out of mind I was unable to guess that where the hell is the cold breeze coming from.
Suddenly a black shadow appeared  in front of me as it came to suck the blood out of me.
Having high blood pressure disorder, my whole body was shivering and beating like a machine. I fainted with a loud thud on the ground with my head.
Woke up morning in wife's lap caressing the wound on my head to releive me. 
From that day I never woke up to investigate about those noises or whatever happened a night I started to take night pills to not remember those thoughts at night.

Aditi Mishra

read more
A kitchen and I saw 3-4 thieves and they robbed the food.
They robbed vegetables and fruits from the refrigerator. Here's your second prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 8. 

Vansh Kumar

read more
My phone. It was not there. I looked for it nearby bed. It was kept under my pillow . I picked it up and turned on the flashlight  . I then started walking on tippy toes near my kitchen. I walked and walked then I reached the corner of the  kitchen. I reached there and I saw a shadow of a tall man. I shined my torch and he saw back. I think he saw me. He was turning back and he said ha ha !I will rob you. I was very afraid but I played the music of captain Americas entry. He tried making me afraid by acting like a ghost. He came in front of me I got  so afraid and hit him by the nearby broom stick. He fainted.  I called the police and handled him to them. The officers told me that he was a famous thief. They praised me and rewarded me after a week. I was almost robbed. All thanks to my presence of mind,police and the music.  Here's your second prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 8. 

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification