Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzromanticgetway Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzromanticgetway Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about yamaha rzr 320, rzr 260, things to do in oman, what to see in oman, oman places to visit,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Divya Kulkarni

Aarav and I have been married for over 25 yrs now. He has been the best gift life ever gave me. We were high school buddies, became best friends, started dating each other and ended up marrying one another. Our family wasn't ready for this and even warned me of not marrying my best friend but to prove them wrong I did and now everyone's mouth is shut. I am so happy for that. I never thought I would marry him. He was my best friend but eventually I saw his soft side and fell for him. Th #restzone #rzblinddate #rzromanticgetway

read more
    — % &           Aarav and I have been married for over 25 yrs now. He has been the best gift life ever gave me. We were high school buddies, became best friends, started dating each other and ended up marrying one another. Our family wasn't ready for this and even warned me of not marrying my best friend but to prove them wrong I did and now everyone's mouth is shut. I am so happy for that. I never thought I would marry him. He was my best friend but eventually I saw his soft side and fell for him. Th

Divya Kulkarni🐿️

Aarav and I have been married for over 25 yrs now. He has been the best gift life ever gave me. We were high school buddies, became best friends, started dating each other and ended up marrying one another. Our family wasn't ready for this and even warned me of not marrying my best friend but to prove them wrong I did and now everyone's mouth is shut. I am so happy for that. I never thought I would marry him. He was my best friend but eventually I saw his soft side and fell for him. Th #restzone #rzblinddate #rzromanticgetway

read more
    — % &           Aarav and I have been married for over 25 yrs now. He has been the best gift life ever gave me. We were high school buddies, became best friends, started dating each other and ended up marrying one another. Our family wasn't ready for this and even warned me of not marrying my best friend but to prove them wrong I did and now everyone's mouth is shut. I am so happy for that. I never thought I would marry him. He was my best friend but eventually I saw his soft side and fell for him. Th

Ashu

The rain was trickling on the windowpane like the sand in the hourglass placed on his table and the lamp was flickering as if it was a thundering cloud. The roads were as clear as they could be. It was the window of Langham Hotel through which I looked down. But with shock at the spine, I trembled and fell on the bed. Now, my eyes were closed to wake up from a dream which kept coming every night to me like my girl rather say feyonce. The bell rang. "Hello, room no. 102! A lady named Maria has co #valentinesweek #restzone #rzblinddate #rzromanticgetway

read more

— % & The rain was trickling on the windowpane like the sand in the hourglass placed on his table and the lamp was flickering as if it was a thundering cloud. The roads were as clear as they could be. It was the window of Langham Hotel through which I looked down. But with shock at the spine, I trembled and fell on the bed. Now, my eyes were closed to wake up from a dream which kept coming every night to me like my girl rather say feyonce. The bell rang. "Hello, room no. 102! A lady named Maria has co

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification