Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best poetictriad Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best poetictriad Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love poems with poetic devices, poetic quotes about life and love, poetic devices used in the poem home and love, poetic love quotes for her, poetic love quotes for him,

• 1 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Het Modi

~Open for all~ To the participants of slot - 2 📢 Collab with Pen & Popcorn and write an end to end poetry. What is end to end poetry? A poetry in which 1st and last line should be same. Minimum 4lines to be written. For Example: #pennpopcorn #collabbyhm #accelewriter #d20s2unique #poetictriad

read more
color red,
the color of love?
or of war?
but they say,
"all fair in love
and war!"
then, why there law,
isn't that all fair?
they call that 
a color of stain, but
still i call it 
color red. ~Open for all~

To the participants of slot - 2

📢 Collab with Pen & Popcorn and write an end to end poetry.

What is end to end poetry?
A poetry in which 1st and last line should be same. Minimum 4lines to be written. For Example:

Het Modi

~Open for all~ To the participants of slot 2- 📢 Collab on this beautiful bg and complete it. This is a 4 in 1 collab. Team members collab within your team. Solo participants can collab with other solo writers. Make sure that you keep this open for collab so that your team mates or fellow solo participants can collab with you. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabbyhm #accelewriter #d20s2 #poetictriad #d20s24in1

read more
on waves, i flow,
they lead me where
the moon glow. ~Open for all~

To the participants of slot 2-

📢 Collab on this beautiful bg and complete it. This is a 4 in 1 collab. Team members collab within your team. Solo participants can collab  with other solo writers.

Make sure that you keep this open for collab so that your team mates or fellow solo participants can collab with you.

Het Modi

~Open for all~ To the participants of slot - 2 📢 Collab on this alluring background enhance the beauty in it. 📢 Try to contain your quote in the bg only. #collabbyhm #accelewriter #pnppicprompt #d20s2 #poetictriad #hue_of_motivation #d20s2picprompt

read more
wait,
till the right 
time arrives,
i will shine above
all the skies.
no fear of clouded skies,
let the right time arrive,
by my heat, 
those clouds will also vaporize. ~Open for all~

📢 Collab on this alluring background enhance the beauty in it.

📢 Try to contain your quote in the bg only.

Het Modi

Here, by aatmanirbhar I mean Single. ~Open for all~ To the participants of slot - 2 📢 Collab on this meme and make us ROFLMAO!! #collabbyhm #accelewriter #pnpmeme #hue_of_humour #d20s2meme #poetictriad

read more
after becoming an "aatmanirbhar" your only goal Here, by aatmanirbhar I mean Single.

~Open for all~

📢 Collab on this meme and make us ROFLMAO!!

Het Modi

~Open for all~ To the participants of slot - 2 📢 Collab on this meme and make us ROFLMAO!! 📢 One entry per person whether you're participating as team or solo, is mandatory. #collabbyhm #accelewriter #pnpmeme #hue_of_humour #d20s2meme #poetictriad

read more
Any A.I.'s core motive is to ~Open for all~

📢 One entry per person whether you're participating as team or solo, is mandatory.

Het Modi

~Open for all~ To the participants of slot - 2 📢 Collab on this meme and make us ROFLMAO!! 📢 One entry per person whether you're participating as team or solo, is mandatory. #collabbyhm #accelewriter #pnpmeme #d20s2meme #poetictriad

read more
me talking to myself infront of mirror, and telling myself to... with no reason ~Open for all~

📢 One entry per person whether you're participating as team or solo, is mandatory.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification