Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best shitalsmemes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best shitalsmemes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about shital shayari love marathi, my life is shit quotes, shit happens life goes on quotes, quotes on not giving a shit, life is full of shit,

• 1 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Het Modi

💕OPEN FOR COLLAB, FOR ALL!💕 Pls COLLAB maximum till 2am, my dear YQ friends, with all 7 mandatory hashtags, given at the end, for my team EPW Comic Memers. Will come back for sure, with my feedbacks to all of you!! 😁😁😁🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻💕💕💕🌿✍🏼🌿🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️ Let's go for it!! 🔥🔥🔥💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻🔥🔥🔥 Let's MEME COLLAB!! 🤗🤗🤗 #EnglishProverbsWorld #EPWchallenge #kunfupandameme #EPWmemeContest #EPWmemeContest29by30 #EPWcomicMemers #EPWmemeContestTuc #shitalsmemes

read more
Panda's can be master  💕OPEN FOR COLLAB, FOR ALL!💕

Pls COLLAB maximum till 2am, my dear YQ friends, with all 7 mandatory hashtags, given at the end, for my team EPW  Comic Memers. Will come back for sure, with my feedbacks to all of you!! 😁😁😁🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻💕💕💕🌿✍🏼🌿🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️

Let's go for it!! 🔥🔥🔥💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻🔥🔥🔥

Let's MEME COLLAB!! 🤗🤗🤗

Het Modi

😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅 💕OPEN FOR COLLAB, FOR ALL!💕 Pls COLLAB maximum, my dear YQ friends, with all 7 mandatory hashtags, given at the end, for my team EPW Comic Memers. Will come back for sure, with my feedbacks to all of you!! 😁😁😁🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻💕💕💕🌿✍🏼🌿🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️ Let's go for it!! 🔥🔥🔥💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻🔥🔥🔥 #EnglishProverbsWorld #kunfupandameme #EPWmemeContest #EPWmemeContest29by30 #EPWcomicMemers #EPWmemeContestTuc #shitalsmemes #EPWchallenge   

read more
EPW: 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

💕OPEN FOR COLLAB, FOR ALL!💕

Pls COLLAB maximum, my dear YQ friends, with all 7 mandatory hashtags, given at the end, for my team EPW  Comic Memers. Will come back for sure, with my feedbacks to all of you!! 😁😁😁🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻💕💕💕🌿✍🏼🌿🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️

Het Modi

💕OPEN FOR COLLAB, FOR ALL!💕 Pls COLLAB maximum till 2am, my dear YQ friends, with all 7 mandatory hashtags, given at the end, for my team EPW Comic Memers. Will come back for sure, with my feedbacks to all of you!! 😁😁😁🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻💕💕💕🌿✍🏼🌿🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️ Let's go for it!! 🔥🔥🔥💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻🔥🔥🔥 Let's MEME COLLAB!! 🤗🤗🤗 #EnglishProverbsWorld #EPWchallenge #kunfupandameme #EPWmemeContest #EPWmemeContest29by30 #EPWcomicMemers #EPWmemeContestTuc #shitalsmemes

read more
my every crush👇👇👇 💕OPEN FOR COLLAB, FOR ALL!💕

Pls COLLAB maximum till 2am, my dear YQ friends, with all 7 mandatory hashtags, given at the end, for my team EPW  Comic Memers. Will come back for sure, with my feedbacks to all of you!! 😁😁😁🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻💕💕💕🌿✍🏼🌿🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️

Let's MEME COLLAB!! 🤗🤗🤗

Het Modi

😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅 💕OPEN FOR COLLAB, FOR ALL!💕 Pls COLLAB maximum, my dear YQ friends, with all 7 mandatory hashtags, given at the end, for my team EPW Comic Memers. Will come back for sure, with my feedbacks to all of you!! 😁😁😁🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻💕💕💕🌿✍🏼🌿🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️ Let's go for it!! 🔥🔥🔥💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻🔥🔥🔥 #EnglishProverbsWorld #kunfupandameme #EPWmemeContest #EPWmemeContest29by30 #EPWcomicMemers #EPWmemeContestTuc #shitalsmemes #EPWchallenge   

read more
EPW: But why??? 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

Pls COLLAB maximum, my dear YQ friends, with all 7 mandatory hashtags, given at the end, for my team EPW  Comic Memers. Will come back for sure, with my feedbacks to all of you!! 😁😁😁🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻💕💕💕🌿✍🏼🌿🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️

Het Modi

read more
Me: Kon bola esa ki fat are funny..... 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

Het Modi

💕OPEN FOR COLLAB, FOR ALL!💕 Pls COLLAB maximum, my dear YQ friends, with all 7 mandatory hashtags, given at the end, for my team EPW Comic Memers. Will come back for sure, with my feedbacks to all of you!! 😁😁😁🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻💕💕💕🌿✍🏼🌿🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️ Let's go for it!! 🔥🔥🔥💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻🔥🔥🔥 Let's MEME COLLAB!! 🤗🤗🤗 #EnglishProverbsWorld #EPWchallenge #EPWmemeContest #EPWmemeContest29by30 #EPWcomicMemers #EPWmemeContestTuc #shitalsmemes

read more
still gandhi me,"....👇👇👇👇  💕OPEN FOR COLLAB, FOR ALL!💕

Let's MEME COLLAB!! 🤗🤗🤗

Het Modi

💕OPEN FOR COLLAB, FOR ALL!💕 Pls COLLAB maximum, my dear YQ friends, with all 7 mandatory hashtags, given at the end, for my team EPW Comic Memers. Will come back for sure, with my feedbacks to all of you!! 😁😁😁🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻💕💕💕🌿✍🏼🌿🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️ Let's go for it!! 🔥🔥🔥💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻🔥🔥🔥 Let's MEME COLLAB!! 🤗🤗🤗 #EnglishProverbsWorld #EPWchallenge #kunfupandameme #EPWmemeContest #EPWmemeContest29by30 #EPWcomicMemers #EPWmemeContestTuc #shitalsmemes

read more
"No, I don't cheat..."  💕OPEN FOR COLLAB, FOR ALL!💕

Let's MEME COLLAB!! 🤗🤗🤗

Het Modi

#EPWcomicMemers #EPWchallenge #EPWmemeContest #EPWmemeContestTuc 🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️ #shitalsmemes ( series ) #collabbyhm #hue_of_humour #ReMeZon93

read more
Me 7 janmo tk saath rahunga #EPWcomicMemers 
#EPWChallenge
#EPWmemeContest 
#EPWmemeContestTuc 

🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️

#shitalsmemes ( series )

Het Modi

aur mandavi ji left hand hai😂😂😂 🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️ #EPWcomicMemers #EPWmemeContestTuc #EnglishProverbsWorld #EPWmemeContest #collabbyhm #hue_of_humour #shitalsmemes #shitalwriteshumour

read more
Me YQ Baba ka right hand hu😎
bolo complain kardu😤 aur mandavi ji left hand hai😂😂😂

#EPWcomicMemers  
#EPWmemeContestTuc
#EnglishProverbsWorld
#EPWmemeContest

Het Modi

#EPWcomicMemers #EnglishProverbsWorld #EPWmemeContest #EPWmemeContestTuc 🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♀️ #shitalsmemes ( series ) #shitalswritingresolution2020 #shitalwriteshumour #ReMeZon80

read more
Paper: Firstly hire more books,
and than discharge all these
"blank" people!!! #EPWcomicMemers 
#EnglishProverbsWorld 
#EPWmemeContest
#EPWmemeContestTuc 

#shitalsmemes ( series )
loader
Home
Explore