Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best notabro Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best notabro Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about fall in love with the problem not the solution quote, love is not for me status, i love you even if you are not mine, not believe in love quotes, love is not conditional quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Hemalatha G

___ •16/03/2019• Mess/Miss Ahana Sarkar, It's 3 minutes to twelve. I'd no thought about you till last minute. When I realised it's ghosts' time, your face popped up from nowhere. See the connection! The string! Whoa! Lately, I've been busy in boggling at stuffs like contentment, kaizan, zindagi, haine, ulagam, vaazhkai, love and all that jazz. So, I'd no room to accommodate people like you (only you) in my mind. #yqbaba #letters #longform #yqpostman #whimsicalloon #notasis #weetaheachother #notabro

read more
//A letter to familiar stranger//

Let us ride separately in our own ways 
unfurled, till our routes team 
at one point. 
And yeah, after all 
we're just familiar strangers. 
#weetaheachother 

(Caption) ___
•16/03/2019•
Mess/Miss Ahana Sarkar,

It's 3 minutes to twelve. I'd no thought about you till last minute. When I realised it's ghosts' time, your face popped up from nowhere. See the connection! The string! Whoa!

Lately, I've been busy in boggling at stuffs like contentment, kaizan, zindagi, haine, ulagam, vaazhkai, love and all that jazz. So, I'd no room to accommodate people like you (only you) in my mind.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification