Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mansturation Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mansturation Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with a leo man, i love my man quotes and sayings, 10 signs of true love from a man, i know in my heart that man is good quote, when a man loves a woman quotes and sayings,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

@escriptor_trodde

You mock a girl for bleeding constantly for over five days from between the thighs.
But have you ever thought of the pain she goes through or ever been concerned about the cramps and have you ever spent sleepless nights to witness her silent  cries.
You forbid her to enter in kitchen, temple, mosque and church you treat her as she'd committed a crime
 That's the worst Thing I Have Ever Seen In My Life
 You Have Your Mother, Sister , Daughter And Wife But Still You Watch Other Bleeding Girl's With Hateful Eyes
 I Wish This Society Can Change Without Telling The Girl To Be Secretive And Hide Their Menustral Pain!
 I Seriously Don't Understand You Want A Baby But You Can't See Us Bleeding!
 Bleed Once You Low Mentality People 
 Your Body Will Cry 1000 Times!
 Salute To The Women Who Taught Their Daughters To Be Loud About Periods 
 Strongest Are The One Who Even After Taking All Those Taunts And Disgusting Comments Never Hide Their Period Self And Take Their Bleed Vagina As A Pride!!
 #bleedred
© Zoya 
@words_wizadry
© Shatakshi
@escriptor_trodde #periodsnotatabboo #collaboration #girlslife #mansturation #escriptor_trodde

Monika Gadhvana

Yes... She Bleed Hold her hand When she bleed Hug her tight When she bleed Comfort her with love and care But not with sympathy And never let her feel untouchable When she bleed. #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqpowrimo #M_O_N_I❤️ #and_I #mansturation

read more
Yes....She Bleed

(READ IN CAPTION) Yes... She Bleed

Hold her hand When she bleed
Hug her tight When she bleed
Comfort her with love and care
But not with sympathy
And never let her feel untouchable
When she bleed.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification