Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best girls_arenot_commodity Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best girls_arenot_commodity Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love quotes for girls, birthday cake for girls with name edit, images of cute girls with cap, girls with best pussy 10, cute girls with glasses,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Asiya Shaikh

Zephyr is breezing, so me. Moon on its resplendency, so even I supposedly shinning. Everything is quite rendezvousing. The people with sweat, smells hardworking. Many have glanced on me but I am covered from head to toe except palms and wide two eyes of immodesty. The coconut tree is same as like before, standing straight like in the morning and the same floor of station which always hurts me and because of which I fall partially. But this time, I am more stronger and didn't have any imbalances. #Mumbai #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqbabaquotes #herstory #please_be_safe #girls_arenot_commodity #donot_play

read more
I am a sinner and I know,
But is it the right way to be my foe?

Caption :(

Zephyr is breezing, so me. Moon on its resplendency, so even I supposedly shinning. Everything is quite rendezvousing. The people with sweat, smells hardworking. Many have glanced on me but I am covered from head to toe except palms and wide two eyes of immodesty. The coconut tree is same as like before, standing straight like in the morning and the same floor of station which always hurts me and because of which I fall partially. But this time, I am more stronger and didn't have any imbalances.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification