Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tdd_meme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tdd_meme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about never wrestle with a pig meme, miss piggy love meme, love teaching meme, the... what meme, breakup hurts the most meme,

• 1 Followers
  • 9 Stories

The Dream Doodler

🙂💧 17 sal bikar ho gya #yqmemes #tdd_meme #yqbaba #siblings

read more
No one:

Me to my younger sis: You are a mad.

My savage sis: 
So? I am mad, what's your problem in that?
 🙂💧 17 sal bikar ho gya 

#yqmemes
#tdd_meme
#yqbaba

The Dream Doodler

Vermicelli pudding or 'simui payes' is one of my favorite desserts, made disgusting, successfully for #notfavfoodnow. Nominating: Jasmine Sharma Ugly Guy Soni Gupta Mr. Xerox #Humour #yqbaba #yqdidi #pnppendemic #tdd_meme #pnptdd_d19

read more
On a fine morning dove and glycerine soap told
to slice them to slim and trim good looking laces
Taking a bucket full of water, mixed with detergent, to make frothy
They wanted a deep fry in hot ghee, in a pan
And then the lather came and tripped and fell over the pan
And then they mingled and mixed and got a ewwy consistency
A chef came near, in a quick pace put silica gel in the mixture
Logics aren't here, but vermicelli pudding got cooked
On a bowl they came swimming towards me, like serpents
They came to me like a bowl of happiness
 Vermicelli pudding or 'simui payes' is one of my favorite desserts, made disgusting, successfully for #notfavfoodnow.

Nominating:
 Jasmine Sharma 
Ugly Guy
Soni Gupta
Mr. Xerox

The Dream Doodler

It's aqueous humor and vitreous humor 🤫🤫 #tdd_meme #qsbm #quotestitchers #qsbmp65 #qsbmday50 #yqbaba #YQMeme #qsbmends

read more
     It's aqueous humor and vitreous humor 🤫🤫

#tdd_meme 
#qsbm 
#quotestitchers 
#qsbmp65
#qsbmday50

The Dream Doodler

Solve at your own risk. #tdd_meme #popthefunday2 #pennpopcorn #popthefun #pnpmeme

read more
      Solve at your own risk. 

#tdd_meme

#popthefunday2 #pennpopcorn #popthefun #pnpmeme

The Dream Doodler

Chahiye hi chahiya! 😝 Watched that ad after a long period! Above three pics are screenshots from YouTube and the picture down is from Google. #tdd_meme #yqbaba #yqmemes #pennpopcorn #pnpmeme #popthefunday1 #adshit

read more
     Chahiye hi chahiya! 😝

Watched that ad after a long period! Above three pics are screenshots from YouTube and the picture down is from Google.

#tdd_meme
#yqbaba

The Dream Doodler

🙃 If you can, get the sarcasm! #tdd_meme #YQMeme #IPL #IPL2020 #IPLMeme For reference: RCB won to KKR at a target of 85 runs. (And look at the fun!)

read more
When the results are out, toppers be like: Areh bhai! Itna marks! Kabhi socha bhi nhi! Chalo party!  🙃

If you can, get the sarcasm! 
#tdd_meme #yqmeme 
#ipl #ipl2020 #iplmeme

For reference: RCB won to KKR at a target of 85 runs. (And look at the fun!)

The Dream Doodler

Who more? (◕ᴗ◕✿) Just I'm in this condition! I wrote a hindi poem and I lost it! 🥴 Lyrics from a very famous song 'Ek chatur nar" by Kishore Kumar, Manna De, Mehmood. One of my very favorite songs. 😂 Photo:google #yqmemes #quotestitchers #qsbm #qsbmday30 #tdd_meme #qsbmp65

read more
      Who more?  (◕ᴗ◕✿)

Just I'm in this condition! I wrote a hindi poem and I lost it! 🥴

Lyrics from a very famous song 'Ek chatur nar" by Kishore Kumar, Manna De, Mehmood. One of my very favorite songs. 😂

Photo:google

The Dream Doodler

I have a joke on PG but it's heading towards asylum {pg(Persi)- pagla garod bengali of mental asylum} I have a joke on Ruqaiya but it's telling me, "ruk ja yaar" I have a joke on Indrashish but then Indradev will curse me for making fun of His ashish #Pun #YQMeme #ihaveajoke #Punchayat #memesonqs #tdd_meme #pun_ga #dreampuns

read more
I have a joke on myself
but let it be cracked by others I have a joke on PG 
but it's heading towards asylum {pg(Persi)- pagla garod bengali of mental asylum}

I have a joke on Ruqaiya
but it's telling me, "ruk ja yaar" 

I have a joke on Indrashish
 but then Indradev will curse me for making fun of His ashish

The Dream Doodler

Lalchi billi 😼 My first entry in #memesonqs Quote Stitchers you're a fabulous team... So friendly and free you're...!!! Ye to dosti k nam pe hae... Bin bulaye ye menesonqs team mein ghus gaya mae, koi welcome to karo! #yqbaba #YQMeme #yqdidi #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #SpreadJOY #tdd_meme

read more
*When weekly challenges by QS goes on a vacation to Neptune suddenly

Me who knows not that they'll not feature the best on the actual day and  being anxious not getting their feedback...

Me: Lalchi billi 😼

My first entry in #memesonqs
Quote Stitchers you're a fabulous team... So friendly and free you're...!!! Ye to dosti k nam pe hae...

Bin bulaye ye menesonqs team mein ghus gaya mae, koi welcome to karo! 
#yqbaba
#yqmeme

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification