Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best qsbmbonus36 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best qsbmbonus36 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Sweta

Dear Stella, The sudden thought that I need not crop my name while posting my quotes on WhatsApp status if I have a pen name gave birth to you. The thought smashed my brain when I was sitting under the starlit sky listening the beautiful music of 'Fight of the stars'. A message popped up on my phone from a not-so-close chum: 'Are you on YourQuote? 'This unexpected message somewhat wrenched the introverted heart (may be) in me and left me shivering for a couple of minutes. Being an amateur #quotestitchers #qsbm #qsbmday36 #qsbmbonus36 #swet_a #qsbmp47

read more
▪︎ A Letter to my Pen Name ▪︎

Dear Stellā,

Thanks for realizing me that, "I have stardust in my lungs and moon in my eyes; I am a child of the cosmos, a ruler of the sky."

《Captioned》 Dear Stella,

The sudden thought that I need not crop my name while posting my quotes on WhatsApp status if I have a pen name  gave birth to you. The thought smashed my brain when I was sitting under the starlit sky listening the beautiful music of 'Fight of the stars'. 

A message popped up on my phone from a not-so-close chum: 'Are you on YourQuote? 'This unexpected message somewhat wrenched the introverted heart (may be) in me and left me shivering for a couple of minutes. 

Being an amateur

The Dream Doodler

Dear hidden me, Do you feel suffocated in that small bracket? You haven't told me ever, but do I do injustice with you? I have lot to say, but I can't frame my words to speak out loud, so this letter. Having you, was just like getting a surprise. I had no idea about you. I did take you with me to hide from one of my friends over the world of YourQuote. Back then, I neither knew the gravity of a pen name nor knew that how much large is this YourQuote world, where I can make a best friend like y #quotestitchers #qsbm #qsbmday36 #tdd_letters #qsbmp65 #qsbmbonus36

read more
Dear hidden me,

Some long to find a perfect mate, some runs and cries to meet soulmate and I am one who seeks my soulmate, that one person, bruh who is so close that we can't get upto Him. You know I see you to be my soulmate, my inner reflections, someway. 

- Your birth- giver cum your lover

//caption// Dear hidden me,

Do you feel suffocated in that small bracket? You haven't told me ever, but do I do injustice with you? I have lot to say, but I can't frame my words to speak out loud, so this letter.

Having you, was just like getting a surprise. I had no idea about you. I did take you with me to hide from one of my friends over the world of YourQuote. Back then, I neither knew the gravity of a pen name nor knew that how much large is this YourQuote world, where I can make a best friend like y

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification