Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best shakingshits Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best shakingshits Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love shayri in hindi sha, tum apne love par kabhi shak mat karna shayari, love king shayari, love shak shayari, baby girl names starting with sha in telugu,

• 1 Followers
  • 10 Stories

The Dream Doodler

I is a *he*, here. Tell me honestly, how many rape cases regarding he's, including transgenders, did you read of? Spot light crisis? Lol. Yes those things happen! Period. #wantedtowriteonthisfromalongtime. #yqstowrimo #iwasnothappy #tdd_musings #3linestory #shakingshits

read more
She was happy.
I was not.
She had a pleasure but I died unnoticed, breathing in shame of unpermitted nakedness. 

I is a *he*, here.

Tell me honestly, how many rape cases regarding he's, including transgenders, did you read of? Spot light crisis? Lol.
Yes those things happen! Period.

#wantedtowriteonthisfromalongtime.
#yqstowrimo #iwasnothappy #tdd_musings  #3linestory #shakingshits

The Dream Doodler

Isn't it beautiful that someone's beauty is also condemned by our society? Don't condemn, make them feel special. 'cause they also deserve to live. Was trying for long to shape something for transgenders in my #shakingshits. #quotestitchers #QSPoWriMo #QSPoWriMo2 ❤️. #napowrimoday3

read more
Anklets jingled,
but no lovers felt astonished.
Is it weird? 
No, normal,
'cause he unfolded his beauty.  Isn't it beautiful that someone's beauty is also condemned by our society?

Don't condemn, make them feel special. 'cause they also deserve to live.

Was trying for long to shape something for transgenders in my #shakingshits.

#quotestitchers #qspowrimo #qspowrimo2 ❤️.

The Dream Doodler

I-run-eee! 🙃 #shakingshits Participate in this #rapidfire and define #silencein3words. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Protest against raped.  I-run-eee! 🙃

#shakingshits

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #silencein3words. 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :)  #YourQuoteAndMine

The Dream Doodler

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #silencein3words. #shakingshits My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
M̶e̶n̶s̶t̶r̶u̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶.

Myths should have.  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #silencein3words. 

#shakingshits
My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :)  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

The Dream Doodler

#shakingshits(?)

read more
They just fear black and white.
 Absorbent and reflector.

Gloomy vile, magic self on mirror.
Truth one, one lie.

Add some colours, make it so.
Be it a mess, they will drink it, slow.  #shakingshits(?)

The Dream Doodler

Yes your compositions are praiseworthy, love ❤️. #shakingshits

read more
"How can't a married woman cook?"
*Laughs on her*

"Oh man! 12 hours in kitchen!" 
*Laughs on him*

Two sides of coin with same pressure.
But the pages are fair enough to compose normal poems.
 Yes your compositions are praiseworthy, love ❤️.

#shakingshits

The Dream Doodler

#shakingshits 4. Why do you hurt people?

read more
You give story on "love doesn't see age", right? Oh ho, also memes on nibba nibbis? Irony? Joke? Oh you are a joke! 
 #shakingshits 4.

Why do you hurt people?

The Dream Doodler

#shakingshits 3

read more
-Look at them! Haha!
-Who who?
-Areh! Those gays!
-Oh ho ho! Hahah!

Well, they are homosexuals, don't hurt them. At least they makes you laugh, dear.  #shakingshits 3

The Dream Doodler

May you fail in your boards, jee, neet etc. God bless us! #shakingshits 2 (well, shits make soil fertile, at least, these things don't, still) I may make more like this, you join me too!

read more
Hmm, so you are saying, "Men are dogs"? Dear, so poor in history and science...
  May you fail in your boards, jee, neet etc. God bless us!

#shakingshits 2 (well, shits make soil fertile, at least, these things don't, still)

I may make more like this, you join me too!

The Dream Doodler

Let's find together some means to shut your bloody mouths. #shakingshits 1

read more
To all those who are protesting against female abuse fiercely and also using "those" slangs, in equal easy rate, you have guts, dear. I mean yeah, fake feminism require guts. 
 Let's find together some means to shut your bloody mouths.

#shakingshits 1
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification