Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best transitionandacceptance Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best transitionandacceptance Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about what is the difference between transexual and transgender 10, quotes on deception and betrayal, life transition quotes, travel and friends quotes, quotes about transition and change,

• 2 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Mumtaz_sk

T  R  A  N  S  I  T  I  O  N

©Mumtaz_sk #GuzartiZindagi #Transition #transitionreels #transitionandacceptance #Nojoto #Life

The Dream Doodler

Both started with hearing, 'not well'. Anyway, who's gonna be the teacher's pet? #transitionandacceptance

read more
My January was the regressing student,
I thought my February would
maintain distance from him,
like a child afraid of right and wrong.

Now I see, my February following January's footsteps.
Little did I know that they don't know
what's  right or wrong for them,
and for me.

— % & 
Both started with hearing, 'not well'. Anyway, who's gonna be the teacher's pet?

#transitionandacceptance

The Dream Doodler

It's too much. How can I afford lose it and lose a year, a whole damn year? Well, koi na, let's see what happens. Crazy Soch 💜 thanks for remembering di 👀❤️ #tdd_musings #decemberislike #cinemagraph #transitionandacceptance

read more
December is like the 
last bowl of ice cream left in the freezer,
No matter what the flavour is,
it's too precious to be had and consequently finished.  
It's too much. How can I afford lose it and lose a year, a whole damn year? Well, koi na, let's see what happens.

Crazy Soch 💜 thanks for remembering di 👀❤️

#tdd_musings #decemberislike

The Dream Doodler

Wow! Why did my September enter so early? 😳 #yqbaba #septemberarrivedlike #augustendedlike #transitionandacceptance

read more
August ended like that unseen and not responded mail. You never know what's the intensity of the shrieks on either sides of the same circumstance.

September crept in like that perplexed pen on paper who can't settle to draw the introduction being unable to draw an ending line. Much dreamy to draw a cloud on a exam's paper.

Wow! Why did my September enter so early? 😳

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification