Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mukundkhanna Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mukundkhanna Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about muk badhir meaning in hindi, dana pani muk jana by jorge gill 210, dana pani muk jana by jorge gill, gallan muk janiya by kadir thind 880, muk meaning in english,

• 1 Followers
  • 50 Stories

Mukund Khanna

Hello Resties!❤ Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it!😊 Highlight and share this beautiful post so no one misses it!😍 Do check out our pinned post😁 #yqbaba #youandme #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rzpoemsiwroteforyou #mukundkhanna

read more
Was from the bottom of my Heart.
Important to Me,
Just like You are to Me.  Hello Resties!❤

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it!😊

Highlight and share this beautiful post so no one misses it!😍

Do check out our pinned post😁

Mukund Khanna

Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #nobodywants #YourQuoteAndMine love #mukundkhanna #HeartBreak Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Love

Heart Breaks!
 Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #nobodywants #YourQuoteAndMine #love #mukundkhanna #heartbreak
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Mukund Khanna

Welcome to the Day 12 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September. Today, collab and talk about your first #friendinschool. #remembertowrite #innocence #mukundkhanna #innocent #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Innocence  Welcome to the Day 12 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

Today, collab and talk about your first #friendinschool. #remembertowrite #innocence #mukundkhanna #innocent
  #YourQuoteAndMine

Mukund Khanna

Good night Resties ❤️ Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it. Highlight and share this post with others so that they don't miss it. 💫 Don't forget to checkout our pinned post. 🥳 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzwhenwebecomestrangers #mukundkhanna

read more
Things got hard to explain
Felt pain and regret, same
Hard for me to move on 
With the same self again
Felt all the blunders
Happening to me
Again and again 
Always recalling your name
In the back of my mind 
Wishing for this to end 
Like a bad dream 
And start over again 
With the sun rise
Again and again. Good night Resties ❤️ 

Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it.

Highlight and share this post with others so that they don't miss it. 💫

Don't forget to checkout our pinned post. 🥳

Mukund Khanna

Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts. #MnMmolelips #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #mnmnapowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine #mukundkhanna Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
Makes me crave to touch it,
As you come closer, 
Teases me with your lips,
Pulls my collar, 
Until I grab you from waist, 
And pulls you toward me,
Until I touch your lips with my thumb, 
Then slide it over the mole of yours,
Kisses it with my twinkling eyes,
And start exploring for more over your body,
To tease you more,
Until your soul wants me deeply within,
To be loved more and more! Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts.

#MnMmolelips #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba  #mnmnapowrimo  #YourQuoteAndMine #mukundkhanna
Collaborating with Moans & Moons

Mukund Khanna

Hello Resties!❤ Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it!😊 Highlight and share this beautiful post so no one misses it!😍 Do check out our pinned post😁 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #mukundkhanna #rzbeforewemeteachother

read more
Things were different,
But you got along with me,
So well,
That we connected,
We bonded,
Our journey,
From noone,
To someone,
Became so interesting,
That moving towards friendship,
And then some Special.
The Story continues with time,
And we enjoyed
Every Moment of Our Life
Togetherness!!! Hello Resties!❤

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it!😊

Highlight and share this beautiful post so no one misses it!😍

Do check out our pinned post😁

Mukund Khanna

When does the #fearoflosingsomeone goes away? Tell us through this #Collab challenge. #YourQuoteAndMine #mukundkhanna #Fear #losingsomeone #Connection life Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
....When you have lost someone,

And never plan to get close to someone ever again,

But end up falling in a vicious circle of life again and again!  When does the #fearoflosingsomeone goes away? Tell us through this #collab challenge.  #YourQuoteAndMine #mukundkhanna #fear #losingsomeone #connection #life

Mukund Khanna

Tell us about yourself. What's your cure for boredom? How do you handle it? #cureforboredom #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine #mukundkhanna #Edm #peace #RelaxingMind #Smile Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Sometimes,
Listening to an EDM
Which I created
Myself years ago!

Peace ✌🏻 Tell us about yourself. What's your cure for boredom? How do you handle it? #cureforboredom #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine #mukundkhanna #edm #peace #relaxingmind #smile

Mukund Khanna

Tell us about yourself. What's the last thing you Googled? #aboutme #lastthingigoogled #YourQuoteAndMine #Anime #animelove #animefans #animelover #mukundkhanna Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Komi and Tadano Dating 

Uff... Anime fans must be knowing 😉 Tell us about yourself. What's the last thing you Googled? #aboutme #lastthingigoogled #YourQuoteAndMine #anime #animelove #animefans #animelover #mukundkhanna

Mukund Khanna

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #attachmentin2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine #mukundkhanna love #excitement #Happiness #blessings Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When talking with you excites each cell in my body that it becomes difficult to avoid you.

And a day without talking to you makes me feel so low and if one message of yours pops up on my screen, then it pumps up the blood in my body making me happy again. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #attachmentin2lines 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine #mukundkhanna #love #excitement #happiness #blessings
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification