Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best birthdayfact Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best birthdayfact Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about birthday wishes for brother with cake, birthday status love, birthday gif with name, birthday pics with name, thanks to my mom for giving birth to me,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Suparas Jain

Sometimes miracles happen like thought never before. Shreya it's really a hard to digest thing for me that we shares the same birth date...27th Feb, the most unique date according to me, I feel really overwhelming and miraculous about 27th Feb, even when I pronounce this date I feel really like hyperphysical. #birthdayfact #miraculous #Unbelievable #yqtales #ithappened

read more
... as when the stars comes parallel,
They create the most eternal bond.
The bond of infinity. 
Alike when the dates meets to give birth the same kinda souls, 
To ensure that the date is unique in itself. 

The unique 27th Feb. as it sounds so. ❣
     Sometimes miracles happen like thought never before. 
Shreya it's really a hard to digest thing for me that we shares the same birth date...27th Feb, the most unique date according to me, I feel really overwhelming and miraculous about 27th Feb, even when I pronounce this date I feel really like hyperphysical.

#birthdayfact #miraculous #unbelievable #yqtales #ithappened

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification