Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best simi_clicks Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best simi_clicks Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about navjot simi love story, jayalalitha interview with simi garewal, jayalalitha interview with simi, rendezvous with simi garewal, simi jain,

• 4 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Kulbhushan Arora

Just a day away from the full moon. The milky clouds are roaming with so much ease that it seems like they're in no hurry. To gaze at such a beautiful canvas is the true joy. 🤗❤️ #simi_clicks #rzmyclicks#MyCnC#clicksncanvas #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Nibedita Nayak

read more
अब्र-आलूद आसमां,
इक सलोना चांद,
इठलाती शर्माती,
थिरकती चांदनी,
खामोश है फ़िज़ा,
खुशनुमा माहौल,
आओ चांदनी ओढ़,
बस कहीं खो जाएं,
किसी और के ना सही,
चलो अपने तो हो जाएं  Just a day away from the full moon. The milky clouds are roaming with so much ease that it seems like they're in no hurry. To gaze at such a beautiful canvas is the true joy. 🤗❤️

#simi_clicks #rzmyclicks#mycnc#clicksncanvas #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Nibedita Nayak

Kulbhushan Arora

Buds and semi-withered blooms of the Snake gourd plant that has reached my favourite place at the terrace. It's ecstatic and refreshing. #simi_clicks#rzmyclicks#MyCnC#clicksncanvas #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Nibedita Nayak

read more
उम्मीद किसी को भी,
कहीं तक पहुंचा सकती है,
उम्मीद वो किरण है,
अकेली अंधेरा मिटा सकती है।। Buds and semi-withered blooms of the Snake gourd plant that has reached my favourite place at the terrace. It's ecstatic and refreshing.

#simi_clicks#rzmyclicks#mycnc#clicksncanvas #YourQuoteAndMine

Kulbhushan Arora

Good afternoon dear YQians ❤️ Prickles throughout the plant body, but the petals are so delicate. Look at them! Enchanting yellow with perfect tenderness. While clicking this one, your name flashed back Kulbhushan Arora Baba🙏🌷 #simi_clicks#rzmyclicks#MyCnC#clicksncanvas #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Nibedita Nayak

read more
मैंने कांटो से इसीलिए दोस्ती की है,
कि फूल मोहब्बत के खिलते रहें Good afternoon dear YQians ❤️

Prickles throughout the plant body, but the petals are so delicate. Look at them! Enchanting yellow with perfect tenderness. While clicking this one, your name flashed back Kulbhushan Arora Baba🙏🌷

Kulbhushan Arora

चाहे जितना नटखट हो कन्हैया, मैया को बस वो ही है भाया। This beautiful piece of art was gifted to my sister by one of her student four years back. She's still it with her and I got an opportunity to click it recently. However I've edited it to have space for writing. #simi_clicks#rzmyclicks#MyCnC#clicksncanvas #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Nibedita Nayak

read more
मटकी के दिल से...
 माखन चुराना,
दिलों से दुख चुराना,
दुख की जगह...
सुख का माखन..
चुपके से रख आना,
हमें
 सबको सिखाओ*कान्हा*
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
 चाहे जितना नटखट हो कन्हैया,
मैया को बस वो ही है भाया। 

This beautiful piece of art was gifted to my sister by one of her student four years back. She's still it with her and I got an opportunity to click it recently. However I've edited it to have space for writing. 

Kulbhushan Arora

An old click just recovered while scrolling through the phone Gallery. #simi_clicks#rzmyclicks#clicksncanvas#MyCnC #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Nibedita Nayak

read more
सौन्दर्य और सुगंध,
कौन रोक सका है,
इनके सम्मुख तो....
हर कोई झुका है🌹🌹 An old click just recovered while scrolling through the phone Gallery.

#simi_clicks#rzmyclicks#clicksncanvas#mycnc #YourQuoteAndMine

Kulbhushan Arora

#Shimul fliwers I was ignoring them since last two weeks. But, finally they won and I halted to have the snaps. #simi_clicks#rzmyclicks#clicksncanvas#MyCnC Clicks & Canvas #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Nibedita Nayak

read more
जो रोक कर,
किसी को भी,
कुछ अच्छा सा
करा लें....
दरअसल यही,
नेक ख्यालात हैं #Shimul fliwers
I was ignoring them since last two weeks. But, finally they won and I halted to have the snaps.

#simi_clicks#rzmyclicks#clicksncanvas#mycnc
Clicks & Canvas  #YourQuoteAndMine

Kulbhushan Arora

Catharanthus roseus, commonly called as Madagascar Periwinkle, is an ornamental as well as medicinal plant. Sadabahar is what you call it in Hindi and in Odia we call it as SADA BIHARI. Have a lovely evening my dear YQians. 💕🤗💕 #simi_clicks#rzmyclicks#MyCnC#clicksncanvas #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Nibedita Nayak

read more
फूल का रंग,
सुगंध का संग,
जीने की उमंग,
प्रेम की तरंग,
जीवन का आनंद।। Catharanthus roseus, commonly called as Madagascar Periwinkle, is an ornamental as well as medicinal plant. Sadabahar is what you call it in Hindi and in Odia we call it as SADA BIHARI. 

Have a lovely evening my dear YQians. 💕🤗💕

Kulbhushan Arora

A captivating moment to capture! Sun playing hide 'n' seek with my Adenium.🤗 Witnessing sunset from my regular place after a long.💕💕 #simi_clicks#rzmyclicks#restzone #MyCnC#clicksncanvas #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Nibedita Nayak

read more
ढलेगा सूरज,
निशा का आगमन होगा,
सितारों की,
जगमग जगमग से भरा,
नभ का आंगन होगा,
ढकी थाली में,
सूरज सो जाएगा,
सुबह को साथ लाने के लिए
रात भर सो जाने दो A captivating moment to capture!
Sun playing hide 'n' seek with my Adenium.🤗
Witnessing sunset from my regular place after a long.💕💕

#simi_clicks#rzmyclicks#restzone
#mycnc#clicksncanvas #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

What can be more beautiful than such a delightful morning gift! I just received this Swarna Champa blossom from one of our college's elderly non-teaching employee. Thank you Bhaina for making my day. 😊 #chitscollab #simi_clicks#rzmyclicks#MyCnC#clicksncanvas #ovphotography ourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Nibedita Nayak

read more
If fragrance is the beauty that you seek
Wake up to love with an undying kiss
It emits an aroma you wouldn't wanna miss. 

What can be more beautiful than such a delightful morning gift! I just received this Swarna Champa blossom from one of our college's elderly non-teaching employee.
Thank you Bhaina for making my day. 😊
#chitscollab
#simi_clicks#rzmyclicks#mycnc#clicksncanvas
#ovphotography 
  ourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

It's the evening view of one of the petrol pumps at the Temple city. The greenery, the tiny blooms of different shades and the lighting...simply refreshing and rejuvenating. 🤗 #simi_clicks#rzmyclicks #MyCnC #clicksncanvas #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Nibedita Nayak

read more
Life blooms where
the hope redefines 
happiness.  It's the evening view of one of the petrol pumps at the Temple city. The greenery, the tiny blooms of different shades and the lighting...simply refreshing and rejuvenating. 🤗

#simi_clicks#rzmyclicks #mycnc #clicksncanvas #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification