Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best BumperWit Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best BumperWit Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bumper sticker on a ferrari quote, result of maa lakshmi diwali pooja bumper 2016, result of punjab state new year lohri bumper 2018, funny bumper quotes, result of punjab state diwali bumper 2018,

• 2 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Satish Chandra

#FreakySatty #BumperWit Bhavesh Bhargava - And here is my final call on this, probably the sexiest-wittiest of all my entries on this.🙈🙈😂😂😬😬😂😂😬😬😤😤😂😂😝😝 #yqbaba #LameAtItsBest

read more
Bumper पर नहीं रूके तो अपने Bum पर नहीं टिक पाओगे

अमुमन तो हाथ से बम धोते हो

पर इस बार बम से हाथ धो बैठोगे।
 #FreakySatty 

#BumperWit

Bhavesh Bhargava - And here is my final call on this, probably the sexiest-wittiest of all my entries on this.🙈🙈😂😂😬😬😂😂😬😬😤😤😂😂😝😝

#YQbaba

Satish Chandra

#FreakySatty #BumperWit Bhavesh - The 3rd one, A less witty but more informative in that stream. Ambulances who are beinh given spaces in heavy traffic because of their emergency carriages; They too SLOW DOWN at Bumpers. Aage aap samajhdaar ho....👍🏻👍🏻😎👍🏻👍🏻

read more
Even Ambulances slow down at Bumpers

#FreakySatty 

#BumperWit

Bhavesh - The 3rd one, A less witty but more informative in that stream.

Ambulances who are beinh given spaces in heavy traffic because of their emergency carriages; They too SLOW DOWN at Bumpers. Aage aap samajhdaar ho....👍🏻👍🏻😎👍🏻👍🏻

Satish Chandra

#FreakySatty #BumperWit Bhavesh - And the next one up. #yqbaba #yqdidi

read more
 #FreakySatty 

#BumperWit

Bhavesh - And the next one up.

#YQbaba

Satish Chandra

#FreakySatty on #BumperWit challenge initiated by Bhavesh Bhargava. Thnx for tagging me in. Kyunki Logon ko samjhane ke liye Maut ka khauf dikhana jaruri hota hai😂😝 This is my first entry on this challenge specially mandated for "INDIAN ROADS"😎😎 #moretocome

read more
 #FreakySatty on #BumperWit challenge initiated by Bhavesh Bhargava. Thnx for tagging me in.

Kyunki Logon ko samjhane ke liye
Maut ka khauf dikhana jaruri hota hai😂😝

This is my first entry on this challenge specially mandated for "INDIAN ROADS"😎😎

CalmKazi

Another one for #BumperWit Challenge. Cropped up in my tutorial chat with Kanksha Gupta Feel free to create one of your own. In case you think of a euphemism in this I embrace and pity your humor at the same time 😊 Click on #BumperWitExample for more examples Click on #CalmKaziJokes for my funny takes. #Teacher #yqbaba #Stick #Punchayat #calmkaziwrites

read more
Don't honk ! 
Teacher at wheel, known for efficient stick usage ! Another one for #BumperWit Challenge. Cropped up in my tutorial chat with Kanksha Gupta Feel free to create one of your own. 

In case you think of a euphemism in this I embrace and pity your humor at the same time 😊

Click on #BumperWitExample for more examples

Click on #CalmKaziJokes for my funny takes.

CalmKazi

Just yesterday I saw this wonderful bumper sticker on a Cherokee that said "Just like all music, you are following a bass player" I was enticed by the wittiness of it and hence I would like to make this into an open challenge. The challenge is #BumperWit Create a witty quote on what you would like to read on a bumper sticker. Do not limit it to being a writer, use a profession or anything of your choice. The theme should be centred around a punny/humorous/deadpan take on something related to tr #Funny #yqbaba #laughter #just #traffic #newChallenge #Punchayat #calmkaziwrites #CalmKaziJokes #BumperWitExample

read more
You are following a writer, press brakes on full stops. Just yesterday I saw this wonderful bumper sticker on a Cherokee that said "Just like all music, you are following a bass player" I was enticed by the wittiness of it and hence I would like to make this into an open challenge.

The challenge is #BumperWit Create a witty quote on what you would like to read on a bumper sticker. Do not limit it to being a writer, use a profession or anything of your choice. The theme should be centred around a punny/humorous/deadpan take on something related to tr

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification