Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best godofsmallthings Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best godofsmallthings Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my god is with me quotes, i love you god song, short story on god love, i love you god wallpaper, i love you god images,

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories

sehar

Elderly people are God of small things in house of mutual love and respect.

#elderlypoem #house #godofsmallthings #yqenglishquotes #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #yqbabaquotes #rulesoflogic

sehar

God Of Small Things

If the almighty permit
then be a God of small things....

Small stones are used to built a large houses
small efforts leads to great results
Small steps .. ultimately reach  the destination
small players are revealed as trump card

Every small thing can have wide effect

It's better to be God of small things than to be a slave of big things... #godofsmallthings #yqlife #lifequotes #yqenglish #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #rulesoflogic #yourquotebaba

sehar

God Of Small Things

There was girl... innocent as love and pure as fire
her heart always longs for a dream.. which is her breath in this life
everyone in this world desires for best things...but she smiles at small happenings
Her soul was untouched by this luxurious and materialistic world...what she desires is small happiness in and around her
Her eyes were satisfied with normal toys rather than expensive toys... because these toys were friends to her
she laughed and giggled with them... irrespective of the fact that they are non-living
Her world was very large but made up of small things...which she used to built her happiness mansion
She neither had many people around her nor many relationship to cherish.... despite of this she lived double in those moments

She always kept alive her dream in hope that some day this small request will be fulfilled by almighty

She was small....her things were small too but her hope was large enough. #godofsmallthings #yqenglishquotes #yqstory #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #yqbabaquotes #brainheartsoul #stories

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification