Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ForcedReligionism Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ForcedReligionism Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about forced love quotes, forced love stories, forced love making, forced love, forced to become a girl by my mother,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

CalmKazi

It may seem like a reiteration of "other" worldly cringes of millenials but I am indeed fed up with this forced religionism. I understand the intentions and the way it needs to be heard but please take permissions and keep it to a sane level when you do decide to loudly and boldly give God a wake up call. What difference does it make ? Well, an invasion of privacy and disturbance aside it decreases productivity and does not give me any knowledge as it's so loud I can hardly hear whtevee the p #yqbaba #yqdidi #Unimpressed #Loudspeakers #calmkaziwrites #ForcedReligionism

read more
हमारे छोटे शहरों की एक बड़ी विडंबना है,
यहाँ ग्रह "शांति" भी भौंपू लगा के होती है । It may seem like a reiteration of "other" worldly cringes of millenials but I am indeed fed up with this forced religionism.

I understand the intentions and the way it needs to be heard but please take permissions and keep it to a sane level when you do decide to loudly and boldly give God a wake up call. 

What difference does it make ? Well, an invasion of privacy and disturbance aside it decreases productivity and does not give me any knowledge as it's so loud I can hardly hear whtevee the p

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification