Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best newplaylist Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best newplaylist Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about whatsapp status in hindi love new, love new quotes, love song bollywood new, sad poetry for new year in urdu, new year shayri in hindi for lover 10,

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Sourajita D

🌟4 Consent is the basic requirement of an individual and it has to be respected in every means! Forced love is just overpowering dominance of your strength or power over a weaker individual. And that is not what is love! Neither is that your strength! It's just your need to prove your strength! Get over it! Before a bigger power hurts you; for KARMA stands there right in the corner. __________________________________________ #yqbaba #newwritersclub #quotereview #sourajita #lovewithouthim #songstolove #newplaylist

read more
NO!

"If love could have been in my 
consent; We hadn't been together!" 🌟4
Consent is the basic requirement of an individual and it has to be respected in every means!

Forced love is just overpowering dominance of your strength or power over a weaker individual. And that is not what is love!
Neither is that your strength!
It's just your need to prove your strength! Get over it! Before a bigger power hurts you; for KARMA stands there right in the corner.

Sourajita D

🌟1 If I Die Young... "If I die young, set me down on a grave, And put me down on the flowers I crave. Stay there only the people to love, Stay there just memories we wove! And yet, #FirstLove #newwritersclub #quotereview #bestrepost #sourajita #lovewithouthim #songstolove #newplaylist

read more
If I Die Young!

"If I die young, set me 
down on a grave,
And put me down on
 the flowers I crave." 🌟1
If I Die Young...
"If I die young, set me down on a grave,
And put me down on the flowers I crave.
Stay there only the people to love,
Stay there just memories we wove!

And yet,

Sourajita D

SongsToLove❤ Introducing a new series of #songstolove dedicated to my friend Avni 😍 Inspired by YourQuote New Writers Club ❤ Would be befriending words from my top 99 favourite songs and introducing them to my interpretation. #yqbaba #FirstLove #writingresolution #quotereview #sourajita #lovewithouthim #newplaylist

read more
 Some songs soothe us;
 Some songs touch those raw
 nerves where love couldn't perceive us! 
Some songs bring alive dead
 emotions of lost time. Some songs
 give birth to new emotions in
 cramped space of this lonely mind!

"Songs live the lives for us that we
have left unloved!" SongsToLove❤
Introducing a new series of #songstolove dedicated to my friend Avni 😍

Inspired by YourQuote New Writers Club ❤

Would be befriending words from my top 99 favourite songs and introducing them to my
interpretation.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification