Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best myhashtagmywords Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best myhashtagmywords Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about http myhpgas in, in myherbalife com 18100, in myherbalife 18100, myhpgas in, myhpgas new connection stetus 0,

• 1 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Sourajita D

🌟9 "One Last Time" is a song recorded by American singer Ariana Grande for her second studio album My Everything.  I have heard this version from a KHS❤ recorded video with Anna Clandening❤ To read my other composition on my top 99 playlist use the tag #songstolove! #yqbaba #newwritersclub #quotereview #sourajita #lovewithouthim #myhashtagmywords

read more
"ONE LAST TIME"

"I never knew what was more difficult 
 to not want to meet one last time 
or to meet you just for the last time!" 🌟9
"One Last Time" is a song recorded by American singer Ariana Grande for her second studio album My Everything. 

I have heard this version from a KHS❤ recorded video with Anna Clandening❤

To read my other composition on my top 99 playlist use the tag
#songstolove!

Sourajita D

🌟8 Photograph❤ "Photograph" is a song recorded by the English singer-songwriter, Ed Sheeran, for his second studio album, x(2014). I have heard this version from a KHS❤ recorded video with Sam Tsui❤ To read my other composition on my top 99 playlist use the tag #yqbaba #newwritersclub #quotereview #sourajita #lovewithouthim #songstolove #myhashtagmywords

read more
"Humans were able to stop time
 and seal everything of space in
 the moment, just in a click!"

"My ex still stand next to me;
  And so does our love with us,
  I call it a 'Photograph'!" 🌟8
Photograph❤

"Photograph" is a song recorded by the English singer-songwriter, Ed Sheeran, for his second studio album, x(2014). 

I have heard this version from a KHS❤ recorded video with Sam Tsui❤

Sourajita D

🌟7 Your love defined me to the toxicity of your presence and poison of your love! _____________________________________________ Toxic" is a song recorded by American singer Britney Spears for her album In The Zone (2003). It was written and produced by Pontus Winnberg, with additional writing from Cathy Denis and Henrick Jonback. The song was released on January 13, 2004, by Jive Records, as the second single from In the Zone. I have heard this version from a KHS❤ recorded video with Casey Br #yqbaba #newwritersclub #quotereview #sourajita #lovewithouthim #songstolove #myhashtagmywords

read more
TOXIC!

"I know you are toxic 
 Spreading through me
 Addicting my love 
 To the poison of words
 Entitled to kill me!" 🌟7
Your love defined me to the toxicity of your presence and poison of your love!

Toxic" is a song recorded by American singer Britney Spears for her album In The Zone (2003). It was written and produced by Pontus Winnberg, with additional writing from Cathy Denis and Henrick Jonback. The song was released on January 13, 2004, by Jive Records, as the second single from In the Zone.

I have heard this version from a KHS❤ recorded video with Casey Br

Sourajita D

🌟6 You may never know who had actually suffered in the relationship; for the author/singer will always try to earn the sympathy! ____________________________ Beauty and a Beat" is a song by Canadian singer Justin Bieber from his third studio album Believe (2012). It features Trinidadian rapper Nicki Minaj, who co-wrote it with Savan Kotech, Max Martin and Zedd.  I have heard this version from a KHS❤ recorded video with Alex Goot❤ and Christina Costanza❤(of ATC) #yqbaba #newwritersclub #quotereview #sourajita #lovewithouthim #songstolove #myhashtagmywords

read more
BEAUTY AND A BEAT!

"O! want to put this beat
On repeat and then treat
myself again to your beauty!
To write another lyrics 
and regain back that
broken-heart sympathy!" 🌟6
You may never know who had actually suffered in the relationship; for the author/singer will always try to earn the sympathy!

Beauty and a Beat" is a song by Canadian singer Justin Bieber from his third studio album Believe (2012). It features Trinidadian rapper Nicki Minaj, who co-wrote it with Savan Kotech, Max Martin and Zedd. 

I have heard this version from a KHS❤ recorded video with Alex Goot❤ and Christina Costanza❤(of ATC)

Sourajita D

Heart-Beats❤ 🌟5 Dhadhak (Heartbeat) sung by Shreya Ghoshal and Ajay Godbole is the title track of the film adopted from Sairat. To read my other composition on my top 99 playlist use the tag #songstolove! #sourajita #yqbaba #lovewithouthim #quotereview #newwritersclub #myhashtagmywords #newwritersclub

read more
Dhadhak!

"Be my heartbeat;
For my heart either forgets
 to beat when it sees you!
Or it beats so fast that It's
unbearable to forgive!

If you become it's beat,
at least you will stay 
forever till I remain alive!" Heart-Beats❤
🌟5
Dhadhak (Heartbeat) sung by Shreya Ghoshal and Ajay Godbole is the title track of the film adopted from Sairat. 

#songstolove!

#sourajita #yqbaba #lovewithouthim #quotereview #newwritersclub #myhashtagmywords #newwritersclub

Sourajita D

🌟3 Ae Dil Hai Mushkil (English: "This Heart is Difficult") is a Hindi song from the soundtrack of the Indian film of the same name. It is written by Amitabh, composed by Pritam, and sung by Arijit. The music video features actor Ranbir Kapoor. I have heard the original version of this song and surely it touched my ❤ To read my other composition on my top 99 playlist use the tag #songstolove! #yqbaba #newwritersclub #quotereview #sourajita #lovewithouthim #myhashtagmywords

read more
AE DIL HAI MUSKIL! 

"This heart was difficult to walk
 through before you stepped in!
But now it shall walk a difficult 
way just to find you at the end!

Just wait for me, my love!
With a journey left to cover,
I will have lot of tales to tell!" 🌟3

Ae Dil Hai Mushkil (English: "This Heart is Difficult") is a Hindi song from the soundtrack of the Indian film of the same name. It is written by Amitabh, composed by Pritam, and sung by Arijit. The music video features actor Ranbir Kapoor.

I have heard the original version of this song and surely it touched my ❤ 

#songstolove!

Sourajita D

🌟2 BECAUSE YOU ARE THE REASON! Because you are the reason, I had loosen love this season; Shall my words escape the prison, Of my rotting thoughts not yet frozen; #yqbaba #newwritersclub #quotereview #sourajita #lovewithouthim #songstolove #myhashtagmywords

read more
BECAUSE YOU ARE THE REASON!

"Because you are the reason,
I had loosen love this season!" 🌟2
BECAUSE YOU ARE THE REASON!

Because you are the reason,
I had loosen love this season;
Shall my words escape the prison,
Of my rotting thoughts not yet frozen;

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification