Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best youaremylife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best youaremylife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love you with all of me, to you baby with love, to you with love, my love for you is a journey meaning in hindi, i found your love when i lost my heart to you lyrics,

• 66 Followers
  • 125 Stories

Parth Soni

Diwakar Kumar

Sweet Sour

I wish I could let you know what you mean to me. #love #meanttobetogether #youaremylife #nowordstoexpress #feelslikeheaven #yourquote #yqbaba

Vineet Sharma

"Giving Up"
is never an option
when you love someone
to the extent of
living them every moment..
Life is so beautiful from every of her aspect that I can never give up on  "Life"...  #yqbaba #yqquotes #givingup #love #youaremylife #vineetvicky

Roohi Bhargava

love #youaremylife

read more
You are the music that my Heart plays when you're around.  #love #youAreMyLife

Akshaya

Not only me, even my quotes revolve around you #yqbaba #yqquotes #revolve #me #myquotes #youaremylife

Devang shukla

उसे भुलाने के लिए पहले दोस्तो से शराब पिलाई जाती है
फिर नशा उतारने के लिए घर में उसकी तस्वीर दिखाई जाती है।

मुझे याद तो नहीं शायद इसके बाद घर में चप्पल चलाई जाती है

क्या करूं इतनी खूबसूरत है तस्वीर देखने बाद कुछ याद नहीं रहता। 😍😍 #goku #loveyou #youaremylife #alwaysinmyheart #alwaysloveyou #alwaysyours

Santosh Lulla

If I will have choice to hug you or live a life, I swear I will choose hug. Best YQ English Quotes YourQuote Baba YourQuote Didi love #lovequotes #Hug #hugoverlife #INeedYou #loveyou #yourquote #youaremylife

read more
If I will have choice to hug you or live a life,
I swear I will choose hug. If I will have choice to hug you or live a life,
I swear I will choose hug.
Best YQ English Quotes YourQuote Baba YourQuote Didi #love #lovequotes #hug #hugoverlife #ineedyou #loveyou  #yourquote #youaremylife

Santosh Lulla

Dedicated Best YQ English Quotes YourQuote Baba YourQuote Didi #yqlove love #lovequotes poetry life #myheartsays #youaremylife #poem

read more
Rhythm in your voice that I always wanted,
You are the poetry that I always love to listen. Dedicated
Best YQ English Quotes YourQuote Baba YourQuote Didi #yqlove #love #lovequotes #poetry #life #myheartsays #youaremylife #poem

Sahil Bhat

It's true i don't live without you.
because all of my happiness is from you.I have had beautiful moments of life with you. #loveyouforever 
#youaremysubset
#asm
#myhappinesiswithyou
#youaremylove
#cherishedmemories
#youaremylife
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification