Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best WhyIWrite Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best WhyIWrite Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about why i fell in love with you quotes, why i love pakistan essay with quotations, why hurt the one you love quotes, why i love you so much quotes and poems, why i love you quotes for her,

• 35 Followers
  • 40 Stories

Arshi Dokadia

I write to express,
I write to digress.
I write to feel,
I write to understand.
I write to see,
I write to be.
I began writing to express my opinion,
I continued moving away from my intention,
I began to feel through my writing,
I began to understand different perspectives,
I began to see the world through a new lens,
And eventually, writing became a part of me.
So, I can safely say, I write to live. #WhyIWrite #YQBaba

கிருஷ்ண சங்கர்

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATwhyiwrite • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Write a short poem titled "Why I Write". 💜 • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #WhyIWrite #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
 Yes...Kiss Mad... OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATwhyiwrite • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚  

Write a short poem titled "Why I Write". 💜

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Shankar K

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATwhyiwrite • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Write a short poem titled "Why I Write". 💜 • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #WhyIWrite #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
 Yes...Kiss Mad... OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATwhyiwrite • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚  

Abhishek Trehan

read more
I write because
It makes me feel
Like someone is listing
Each drop of my pain... OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATwhyiwrite • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚  

Anmol Singh

Thank you everyone on yourquote, for reading my quotes(now that's a height of optimism, i know not everyone read my quotes, yet a writer has to be optimistic😅, but still who do read my quotes i really love you from bottom of my heart and m open for suggestion for any improvements) and somehow your quotes inspire me to write #yqbaba #WhyIWrite #happyworldpoetryday #imspire #reasontowrite #eternallife #thankyouall #thankyouyourquote

read more
Why i Write??

I write because it gives me eternal peace, 
I write because it defines me who i am,
i didn't write to impress anyone,i didn't write to get published i write because it helps me to express what i want from world , what i think about world, what i observe in world, 
sometimes naah, most of the time i fail to express because of writers block but when i really feel to write i do & believe me there is no better feeling than to express your self in quote... Thank you everyone on yourquote, for reading my quotes(now that's a height of optimism, i know not everyone read my quotes, yet a writer has to be optimistic😅, but still who do read my quotes i really love you from bottom of my heart and m open for suggestion for any improvements)  and somehow your quotes inspire me to write #yqbaba #whyiwrite #happyworldpoetryday #imspire  #reasontowrite #eternallife #thankyouall #thankyouyourquote

Anmol Singh

Thank you everyone on yourquote, for reading my quotes(now that's a height of optimism, i know not everyone read my quotes, yet a writer has to be optimistic😅, but still who do read my quotes i really love you from bottom of my heart and m open for suggestion for any improvements) and somehow your quotes inspire me to write #yqbaba #WhyIWrite #happyworldpoetryday #imspire #reasontowrite #eternallife #thankyouall #thankyouyourquote

read more
Why i Write??

I write because it gives me eternal peace, 
I write because it defines me who i am,
i didn't write to impress anyone,i didn't write to get published i write because it helps me to express what i want from world , what i think about world, what i observe in world, 
sometimes naah, most of the time i fail to express because of writers block but when i really feel to write i do & believe me there is no better feeling than to express your self in quote... Thank you everyone on yourquote, for reading my quotes(now that's a height of optimism, i know not everyone read my quotes, yet a writer has to be optimistic😅, but still who do read my quotes i really love you from bottom of my heart and m open for suggestion for any improvements)  and somehow your quotes inspire me to write #yqbaba #whyiwrite #happyworldpoetryday #imspire  #reasontowrite #eternallife #thankyouall #thankyouyourquote

Priyanka Rathod

You know when I write sad quotes? 
When I'm going through a panic attack or depressive episode. It calms me. Through depression, ptsd, and anxiety- I found a talent I didn't know I had. At that moment I don't think, I just write. 
You wanna know 
Why I write ?
I write to free
Myself from the haunting memory
 #whyiwrite #whyiwritesadquotes #yourquotebaba #panicattacks #anxietyattack #writer #yqquotes

Priyanka Rathod

You wanna know 
Why I write ?

I write to free
Myself from the haunting memory
I write to ease
The unbearable ache about to explode
I write to uncage
My mind trapped in walls for so long #whyiwrite #writer #writinghelpedme #brokensoul #yourquotebaba #yqquotes #yqtales

Upendar M

Ink your thoughts.. It gifts you satisfaction.. Which n likes won't give.. #WhyIWrite #445poem #yqbaba #kvndm_quotes #YourQuoteAndMine #kritikqoutes

read more
It's not about likes,
But solace you get 
when you pen your feelings. Ink your thoughts.. 
It gifts you satisfaction..
Which n likes won't give.. 

#whyiwrite 
#445poem #yqbaba 
#kvndm_quotes   #YourQuoteAndMine
#kritikqoutes

Bindu Manchikalapudi

#Bindu #b #writer #WhyIWrite love life

read more
Why do I write?

Every night, while staring at the moon, I think about my life and past decisions. Of course, the overthinker in me never misses a chance to prove those decisions are wrong. One night I remembered one question which my friend asked me that afternoon. In the normal sense, she asked me "why u write?". I didn't answer but smiled in return. Bcoz I don't know the answer. 

Why do I write? I didn't think about it until now. Do I write bcoz I want to know my feelings through those words? Or Am I scared to express something so I hide it in the poetries? Do I write to remember which day it was or how I was feeling that day? Do I write to be remembered forever? Do I write to show people that I'm good at writing? Do I write to be called as a writer? Do I write to heal all the pain in this world? Do I write to motivate people? Do I write to make everyone relate to my poetry? Why do I even write?

Maybe I write bcoz I can!
Or maybe I write bcoz I want to! #bindu #B #writer #whyiwrite #love #life
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification