Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best trainstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best trainstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about life is like a journey taken on a train poem, quotes about trains and life, at birth we boarded the train and met our parents, how to train a golden retriever puppy not to bite 10, train quotes about life,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Vishal Raj keshri

#trainstory

read more

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #ShortStory #yostowrimo #trainstory #chitstory We chaddi buddies, seven mumbaiites..three girls and four boys were over the moon planning for the upcoming overnight picnic to matheran. All of us were third year engineering students studying in different cities, now returning to mumbai for our summer hols. Our parents had seen us grow up together and gang up ever so often that they had no reservations even if we stayed up all night at a common friend's place. Well, it can't be denied

read more
THE 😘 KISS #yqbaba #shortstory #yostowrimo #trainstory #chitstory 

We chaddi buddies, seven mumbaiites..three girls and four boys were over the moon planning for the upcoming overnight picnic to matheran. All of us were third year engineering students studying in different cities, now returning to mumbai for our summer hols. Our parents had seen us grow up together and gang up ever so often that they had no reservations even if we stayed up all night at a common friend's place. 

Well, it can't be denied

Anuj Jain

Train Story The fastidious are unfortunate: nothing can satisfy them. The train was chock a block full and there was a huge rush on the platform. Day after tomorrow was Holi and all were like me going to their home towns, perhaps. Fortunately I had a confirmed ticket and that too a lower berth which I always prefer. The train was to leave in 15 minutes but I was already on my seat. An old cople enquired me about the berth numbers and I told them that theirs were the upper berths. #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqdidi #yostowrimo #anujjain #trainstory

read more
The Train Story

Story in Caption Train Story

The fastidious are unfortunate: nothing can satisfy them.
The train was chock a block full and there was a huge rush on the platform. 
Day after tomorrow was Holi and all were like me going to their home towns, perhaps. 
Fortunately I had a confirmed ticket and that too a lower berth which I always prefer. 
The train was to leave in 15 minutes but I was already on my seat. 
An old cople enquired me about the berth numbers and I told them that theirs were the upper berths.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification