Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best phone_call Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best phone_call Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about jyoti i love you please pickup the phone, how to find a hidden camera with a cell phone, find someone on social media with phone number, charge phone with tomato, how to talk to a girl on the phone,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

#yqbaba #yqdidi #Collab #phone_call #collabwithadi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Aditaya Kashyap Collaborating with Revathi Radhakrishnan

read more
The mobiles and the hearts
missed each other...

Ego smiled triumphantly ! 
 #yqbaba #yqdidi #collab #phone_call #collabwithadi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Aditaya Kashyap
Collaborating with  Revathi Radhakrishnan

Saritha kothuri

#yqbaba #yqdidi #Collab #phone_call #collabwithadi I invite all the readers for a collab. Share your feelings💜✌ #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Aditaya Kashyap #thanks_for_the_invitation Collaborating with Shweta Sarkar Collaborating with Namnei Nei

read more
Whenever msg pops -up 
I know it is from you , I 
Delete without reading them
 #yqbaba #yqdidi #collab #phone_call #collabwithadi 
I invite all the readers for a collab.
Share your feelings💜✌ #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Aditaya Kashyap
#thanks_for_the_invitation 
Collaborating with  Shweta Sarkar
Collaborating with  Namnei Nei

"साँझ" sandhya jeenwal

Long distance relationship #Nojoto #phone_call #Love #Poetry #English #kalakaksh

read more
Long Distance Relationship Waiting for your fixed timing phone call at 9:15pm every evening, is like waiting to see you from the balcony while crossing my lane.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ #NojotoQuote Long distance relationship
#nojoto
#phone_call
#love
#poetry
#english
#kalakaksh

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification