Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best theart Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best theart Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about theart meaning, thea stilton and the mystery in paris, thea harrison the unseen, thea harrison the adversary, thea harrison books,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Aady

In the quiet and it's stillness In the presence of a moonfull night... Somewhere, under moonlight, she dances in her barefeet with dilated eyes and flowers in her hair. She's the perfect combination between, "Whatever." and "I don't care." #themagicoflove #themoonlight #theart #savinggrace

read more
Under moonlight, she was mine... 

//captioned// In the quiet and it's stillness
In the presence of a moonfull night...

Somewhere, under moonlight, she dances in her barefeet with dilated eyes and flowers in her hair.

She's the perfect combination
between, "Whatever." and "I don't care."

Blue Butterfly

Into a character, his act becomes the Art.
Into a ballet, his poise defines the Art.
To the man, who himself IS the Art.  PC: Google.com 

#yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #yqenglish #lalettan #theact #theart

Monali Tulsi

Learn to say No.. It will help you alot.. #no #mtwrites #monaliwrites #oneliner #theart

read more
A strong "No" is better than the weak "Yes". Learn to say No.. 
It will help you alot.. 

#no 
#mtwrites 
#monaliwrites 
#oneliner 
#theart

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification