Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ATteamelf Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ATteamelf Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about att punjabi love status, att status for fb in punjabi 320, att status for fb in punjabi, att sad status in punjabi, att punjabi status for whatsapp 320,

• 1 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Shubhi Mahajan

15/365 So far I have competed two competitions at YQ and I got very good team in both. I participated firstly in #chillyfestiveseason2 organised by Aesthetic Thoughts from 25 December-30 December, 2020. ✨ It was really an awesome competition. I learned to do good teamwork in that competition. In that competition, my teammates were amazing. They are very cooperative. We all are 'Elves'. I got a great family. This family is still with me and will be. Thanks AT. 😊 #writingresolution #365days365quotes #rzpl3 #rzpl3writingwarriors #rzplsuggestion #ATteamelf #rzmystorymylife

read more
Winning a competition for a team 
is not very important but having 
good teammates is.  15/365 

So far I have competed two competitions at YQ and I got very good team in both. 

I participated firstly in #chillyfestiveseason2 organised by Aesthetic Thoughts from 25 December-30 December, 2020. ✨
It was really an awesome competition. I learned to do good teamwork in that competition.
In that competition, my teammates were amazing. They are very cooperative. We all are 'Elves'. I got a great family. This family is still with me and will be. 
Thanks AT. 😊

Shubhi Mahajan

To my teammates, This was the first online festa in my life. I had never done anything like before. But I got great teammates. Being an immature writer, I was glad I was able to help them. All the team members were supportive throughout the festa. That was the reason, I didn't hesitate to share my ideas with them because I knew they will not judge me. And if something was wrong about my ideas, they politely told me zainy, this is good but this will not work out or something like that. I enjoyed #aestheticthoughts #chillyfestiveseason #chillyfestiveseason2 #chillyfarewell #ATteamelf

read more

To my teammates,

This was the first online festa in my life. I had never done anything like before. But I got great teammates. Being an immature writer, I was glad I was able to help them. All the team members were supportive throughout the festa. That was the reason, I didn't hesitate to share my ideas with them because I knew they will not judge me. And if something was wrong about my ideas, they politely told me zainy, this is good but this will not work out or something like that. I enjoyed

Shubhi Mahajan

Not-So-Dear(th of) Sorry, Hey, how are you? I can't even say, "long time, no see." More than the memes I created, you are the one I came across. What do we sing? "Har Jagah Ab Dikhe Tu Apne Bhi Dil Ka Kaam Tamaam Hai Bas Teri Bas Teri Dhoom Dhaam Hai" #yqbaba #letters #aestheticthoughts #chillyfestiveseason #chillyfestiveseason2 #chillysarcasticletter #ATteamelf

read more

Not-So-Dear(th of) Sorry,

Hey, how are you? I can't even say, "long time, no see." More than the memes I created, you are the one I came across. What do we sing?

"Har Jagah Ab Dikhe Tu
Apne Bhi Dil Ka Kaam Tamaam Hai
Bas Teri Bas Teri Dhoom Dhaam Hai"

Shubhi Mahajan

30th Nov, 2020 1:05 am Dear Diary, I am sleepy. I am tired. I afraid, will my eyes again open if I give them a rest? I’m tired of smelling medicines in this white room. Tired of everything! An ill person, an old brain, rewinding all these years I breathed, lived and made it worth calling a life? I’m confused. I want to scream all my heart out today. But, why only today? I got no ears to listen to me, my diary. You will, right? This night is soothing me with fear and memories. At last, I’m try #yqbaba #aestheticthoughts #chillyfestiveseason #chillyfestiveseason2 #chillyjourneymeet #ATteamelf

read more

30th Nov, 2020
1:05 am

Dear Diary,
I am sleepy. I am tired. I afraid, will my eyes again open if I give them a rest? I’m tired of smelling medicines in this white room. Tired of everything! An ill person, an old brain, rewinding all these years I breathed, lived and made it worth calling a life? I’m confused. I want to scream all my heart out today. But, why only today? I got no ears to listen to me, my diary. You will, right?  This night is soothing me with fear and memories. At last, I’m try

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification