Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Differentspark Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Differentspark Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you in different words, i love you in different indian languages, i love you in different ways, i love you in different languages, bengali poems on love of different poets,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Minaz Memon

The Storyteller...
©minazmemon
Part 1
"Different Spark"
This guy a met on fb...was like I have saw him in school.
He looks v innocent from his face n spects add the personality to the image..
Then the first meeting was totally flop...as was late ...n a cute innocent boy was v angry on me...as I did not kept my promise...I hurt him a bit somewhere...
But the innocence he has like a small child who patch up easily made everything working and gradually we became a good friends...
A time came when we were like best friends forever..we use to wait for each other for more then hours..and that wait doesn't bother us because of our strong bond..
The best moment we shared..the way we make fun of each other...the way we care...the way we fight...was just more then amazing... #yqbaba #shortstory #Differentspark #goodfriends

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification