Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ohvconsole Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ohvconsole Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Here's the third emotion for the fourth task of Oh! Valentaniya. 🐻❤️ ✨ Collab and write a poem not exceeding 6 lines on the feeling or emotion of console (feeling secure). ✨ Not necessary to use the above given word(s) but the feeling and / or the emotion must be conveyed. ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniya #ohvalentaniyat4 #ohvconsole #YourQuoteAndMine #yqow

read more
Do the ears that hear me,
hear my soul's love song?
Does the heart that senses my love
Know that love shalt carry it securely along?
Come into this cocoon of love, baby
I promise to match footsteps unto eternity. Here's the third emotion for the fourth task of Oh! Valentaniya. 🐻❤️

✨ Collab and write a poem not exceeding 6 lines on the feeling or emotion of console (feeling secure). 

✨ Not necessary to use the above given word(s) but the feeling and / or the emotion must be conveyed. 

✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniya #ohvalentaniyat4 #ohvconsole

atrisheartfeelings

Here's the third emotion for the fourth task of Oh! Valentaniya. 🐻❤️ ✨ Collab and write a poem not exceeding 6 lines on the feeling or emotion of console (feeling secure). ✨ Not necessary to use the above given word(s) but the feeling and / or the emotion must be conveyed. ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniya #atrisheartfeelings #ananttripathi #ohvalentaniyat4 #ohvconsole #YourQuoteAndMine #yqow

read more
एक बार जाने पर किस क़दर समझाया ख़ुद को
पर शायद इस बार बिछड़ते ही दिल चकना चूर हो जाएगा Here's the third emotion for the fourth task of Oh! Valentaniya. 🐻❤️

✨ Collab and write a poem not exceeding 6 lines on the feeling or emotion of console (feeling secure). 

✨ Not necessary to use the above given word(s) but the feeling and / or the emotion must be conveyed. 

✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniya #atrisheartfeelings #ananttripathi #ohvalentaniyat4 #ohvconsole

Madhu Jain

Here's the third emotion for the fourth task of Oh! Valentaniya. 🐻❤️ ✨ Collab and write a poem not exceeding 6 lines on the feeling or emotion of console (feeling secure). ✨ Not necessary to use the above given word(s) but the feeling and / or the emotion must be conveyed. ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniya #ohvalentaniyat4 #ohvconsole #YourQuoteAndMine #yqow

read more
Hey!! Listen
I have a beautiful message
of love for you and thank you
for your smile which creates
a magic of awesomeness
of life around.  Here's the third emotion for the fourth task of Oh! Valentaniya. 🐻❤️

✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniya #ohvalentaniyat4 #ohvconsole

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification