Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ramyanambeesan Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ramyanambeesan Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hanuman images with ram, ramya pandiyan cook with comali, gurmeet ram rahim singh latest news in hindi, baba mohan ram history in hindi 320, pics of dussehra in ramayan were ram is killing ravana,

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Blue Butterfly

Trance

I lost track,
ever since losing HeR scent—
the guiding trail;  
Through penance in regret, 
aimlessly I wander 
in my poems ever since then.— % & PC: Facebook 

#ramyanambeesan #yourquote #peppeboy #penance #her_series #losttrail #trance #guidingscent

Blue Butterfly

There is a love,
right before the point,
one professes their love 
to the one.
It has water of tears 
and wings of fire. 
Nothing comes closer 
to its equivalence;
not even the avowed love, after !— % & #yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #ramyanambeesan #her_series #love #attributes

PC: facebook

Blue Butterfly

I always write, write and rewrite, during the days, noons and nights. I hate it. Then I go back and read it again, and look for endless ways, to meliorate and write it again. PC: Pinterest #yqbaba #yourquote #ramyanambeesan #peppeboy #yqenglish #her_series #poemsoflove #depthofheart

read more
There's a poem 
written 
on a 
torn page from 
your notebook;
kept safely folded
in the abysmal 
depth of 
my heart.   
I always write, write and rewrite, during the days, noons and nights. I hate it. Then I go back and read it again, and look for endless ways, to meliorate and write it again. 

PC: Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yourquote #ramyanambeesan #peppeboy #yqenglish #her_series #poemsoflove #depthofheart

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification