Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best feelingcozy Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best feelingcozy Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love feel quotes with images, pain feeling love shayari in hindi for girl, your love is all i need to feel complete, feeling content with life quotes, make me feel your love lyrics,

• 1 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Sweety PIe💚

In every sigh of the soul, In every smile of the heart, In every whispered moment, In every thought of you... Yes..You... You lives inside me.... D #soulful #youandme #Hiral #insidefeelings #desiretobelove #beautyofimagination #feelingcozy

read more
In every sigh of the soul,
In every smile of the heart,
In every whispered moment,
In every thought of you...
Yes..You...
You lives inside me...✒ In every sigh of the soul,
In every smile of the heart,
In every whispered moment,
In every thought of you...
Yes..You...
You lives inside me....

D

Sweety PIe💚

She waited for his arms to enrolled her to know his grace, to have his love within her...✒ #hiral #179 lovelife #feelingcozy #youandme #herloveforhim #lovestory  #beautyofimagination  #mirracle  T

Sweety PIe💚

I miss you a lot my love...
Please kidnap me from my world...
Let’s make the story that our love is crying out for us to love...
Stealing from my father’s house...
I need your affections, your kisses, your hugs, and all your love for me....
Love produce me in my feelings...
Those tears that make me realise
how much I need you in my life...❣ #hiral #154 #beautyofimagination #loveofsoul #feelingcozy #youandme #herloveforhim  #loveintheair 

D

Sweety PIe💚

Many of us find it so Hard to Forgive, especially when someone has hurt us deeply.
Even if it is hard to forgive ,it is good for your well being. 
When you forgive , you are not erasing or excusing the wrong but you are releasing the Hurt...❣ #hiral #hurts T  #139 #friendsforever  #carving #brokenheart #feelingcozy #hardtoforget

Sweety PIe💚

I want to melt into you...
I want our souls to touch...
Your eyes, when they smile...
It's a childlike quality I've never seen before...
My heart flutters violently in my chest
When I imagine us inhaling
Each other's breaths...
We could say a million words, 
But not one would match this feeling between us...
So let's go, Let's be crazy...
But first...
Let me breathe my last breath through you...❣ #hiral  #feelingcozy #130 #herloveforhim #lovestory #selfconfidence #desiretobelove #beautyofimagination

Sweety PIe💚

Be fearless. 
Face the intimacy and 
bravery in your life. 
Don’t avert your eyes. 
This is the place where 
your best work will come from...✍ #hiral  #morningvibes  #motivatedlife #memyself  #loveoflife #carving #feelingcozy #127

Sweety PIe💚

All of Me 
loves 
All of You 
without 
Perimeter!!! #hiral #126 #feelingcozy #youandme #herloveforhim #lovestory #perimeter #beautyofimagination

Sweety PIe💚

Can I touch you?”
His lashes closed, resting on the tops of his tanned, sculpted cheeks as his smile grew broad...
“You don’t have to ask.” I reached out immediately but paused within inches of contact...
He must’ve sensed my hesitation because he reopened his eyes.
“What’s wrong?”
I swallowed, utterly overwhelmed.
“I don’t know where to start.”
He gaze warmed. He wrapped strong warm fingers around my wrist and drew my palm forward, leading me where he wanted my hand to follow... When he set it on the center of his chest, right over his heart and pressed my flesh to his as if fingerprinting my soul to his...
I blinked back gratified tears...
“Start here. No one’s ever touched me here before"...✍ #hiral #youandme #lovestory #herloveforhim #lastnightdream #feelingcozy #cititionquote #85

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification